UNT playing not to lose... Again

UNT90

Low football IQ. He won't ever learn.

Give it a rest, most of the first half sucked on offense, a tougher team and we would not have crawled out of the whole we were making ourselves. I realize you are probably 12 or 13 years old from your maturity of your posts but still try to rise up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

At least that someone was actually there....

Rick

What a bullshit response. What does that have to do with anything? Not everyone is able to travel to the road games for whatever reason, and if has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Funny how DB90 stopped posting in this thread when we took thd lead.

• Upvote 4

Ok but mg 61 has posted for years that he doesn't go to games (Going back to to the first board). That's fine. Nothing wrong with that. However, people that actually go to the games and spend their money and time on this program should be able to complain about the obvious with being attacked by those that don't go.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Ok but mg 61 has posted for years that he doesn't go to games (Going back to to the first board). That's fine. Nothing wrong with that. However, people that actually go to the games and spend their money and time on this program should be able to complain about the obvious with being attacked by those that don't go.

Mobile device +1

So you people liked not throwing the ball on 1st down in the first half and getting down 10-0?

Do that against Rice and you get blown out at home.

But we won't, because its a home game. Thank god we only have to sit through one more first half of offensive do nothing on the road (at Tulsa). No, I haven't forgot about next week, but that is the worst team in FBS football we will be playing.

How did we finally score a TD in the 1st half? Deep ball to Brelamd. On the first deep ball we through in the game.

When did we throw our first 1st down pass? With about 5 minutes left in the second quarter. And it went for a 1st down. And it happened right before the long pass to Brelamd for a touchdown.

Thank god for a miscommunication between La.Tech QB and WR that put a pass right into Whitfield's hands (and he actually caught it!!) with an open field on front of him, otherwise this game could have been very different.

A great win today. Huge for this program. We SHOULD beat USM by 40 next week, but with the offensive play calling on the road, I doubt we win by more than 2 scores.

It's pretty clear that we have gone into full Dickey mode and will live or die by the defense.

It's also very clear that Mac is in the very old school camp of believing that 3 things happen when you throw the football, and 2 of them are bad.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is the fourth time they've played, not to lose. Guess what, They didn't!!!

They did lose against Tulane and Ohio. La. Tech just wasn't good enough to take advantage.

We should be 5-2 right now. We could be 6-1.

But in glad we are at least 4-3.

Since alcohol consumption and who should post what have both been mentioned in this thread, I don't think anyone posting after this should do so without listing their alcohol consumption today. Just numbers of drings should do. Only 1 (or is it 2?) for me, but about to get more serious.