LA Tech Will Call Info

filmerj

Just in case other NT fans are in the same boat... I bought my tickets yesterday so I have to go to will call to pick them up so here is info I got from La Tech ticket office. Just got off the phone with La Tech ticket office, If you purchased ticket through UNT and have to go to will call to pick them up, the tickets will be at Gate 4, Joe Aillet Stadium. The gate is closer to the field house side of the stadium. Not the Thomas Assembly Center.

Edited by filmerj
  • Upvote 2

Just in case other NT fans are in the same boat... I bought my tickets yesterday so I have to go to will call to pick them up so here is info I got from La Tech ticket office. Just got off the phone with La Tech ticket office, If you purchased ticket through UNT and have to go to will call to pick them up, the tickets will be at Gate 4, Joe Aillet Stadium. The gate is closer to the field house side of the stadium. Not the Thomas Assembly Center.

Good info. Thx

Well I will call again to double check. NT ticket dept told me will call... Will Call according to the LaTech website says Will call is at the bball arena. La Tech ticket office told me visitor player and visitor will call is at gate 4.We are in section K.

Edited by filmerj

Update: If you purchased tickets through NT ticket office and were told go to Player Will Call... Then Go to gate #4 of Joe Aillet at the South East side of the stadium. Basically our ticket office will take the physical tickets and stand at the gate. He will be wearing NT shirt. If you bought them through La Tech's site then go to the Thomas Center.

You can never call too many times. I'll call you to confirm that you called to reconfirm the previously called and confirmed info.

Do that. I am going to call NT ticket office again just to double secret make sure. The guy at La Tech actually said to me "please pass on the info, and enjoy your time in Ruston**." How sweet is that? Bless is heart. I than said "Oh I will, especially because we're going to go in there and tear them apart. Put our fists through their collective chests and show them their still beating hearts. Have a nice day Sir.**"

** I didn't really say that, but he did say what I quoted.

Edited by filmerj
  • Upvote 1

According to their site it looks like Section I. Can someone verify that has purchased their tickets please? I also have to walk up and buy and I want to be as close as possible to the green section. :)

I was told by NT ticket office that we were in section K. I was also told that there were about 20 left at the time I purchased my tix yesterday at around 10:30 am. Edited by filmerj