Hey Cooley!

UNTLifer

I know you follow the schools in DISD pretty closely. Have you seen any of the following and if so, what are your thoughts?

Sylvester Hayes: DE from SOC rated 3 stars by ESPN

Nehemiah Wagner: DB from Mesquite Horn rated 3 stars by ESPN

Marquaveon Jones: LB from Skyline

Payton Hendrix: DB from Bishop Dunne rated 3 stars by ESPN

They all have offers from us. Thanks in advance.

Have seen Sylvestor Hayes (SOC) several times this year. He is certainly a talent with good size and quickness at the LB position. He is, however, inconsistent at times and tends to disappear too much for my liking. I know he received some high major attention early but he would be a good mid-major recruit. He's a hard hitter but at times undisciplined; where I have seen 2 late hits on the QB. Despite the negatives, I would love to have him (cheap shots and all)

Another kid that I have not heard much about (recruiting) is his fellow LB, Kemonte Tompkins. This kid may have a better college career. About 6-3, 210 and fast. SOC also has a few underclassmen that I would be interested in in the next couple of years.

Have never seen Payton Hendrix (Dunne) play but am aware of the kid through my son (Dunne alum)

Have not seen Skyline or Horn this year and don't remember the Jones kid from last year.

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around too much this year having watched all of Desoto's games and all but two SOC games.

By the way, SOC & Carter hookup tomorrow night where UNT is also after Carter's RB Corey Avery.

• Upvote 2