Didn't realize this...Montana didn't play against ECU

Harry

Tulane QB Nick Montana did not play in their 3 OT win over ECU...

Tulane coach Curtis Johnson said earlier this week that Montana’s injury is “soreness.” He was sacked five times against North Texas and hit on nearly every other passing down.

Impressive that they were still able to win the game without him.

I don't really think Montana gives them the best shot to win. I'd roll with the other guy he put up over 250 through the air. Tulane couldn't run the ball and still beat one of the best teams in the conference. Which is their staple. Ya, no way I'm going back to Montana. I would take McNulty over Montana. He just isn't a good QB.

• Upvote 1

They said it was part of their game plan all along. He was not injured.

Well thank God for that game plan. It made defending them a whole lot easier. In watching them in the BYU and East Carolina games I felt that Kilgore had enough athleticism to make plays with his feet against us. I thought he was just as mobile as Montana. For MTSU Apogee is a place of horrors.

• Upvote 1

Well thank God for that game plan. It made defending them a whole lot easier. In watching them in the BYU and East Carolina games I felt that Kilgore had enough athleticism to make plays with his feet against us. I thought he was just as mobile as Montana. For MTSU Apogee is a place of horrors.

Trying to make Apogee a place of horrors for all opposing teams!