Most fired-up pressbox side section?

kj86

I was in 210, it was terrible.

I got a bunch of weird looks for cheering and the guy behind me bitched the entire game about "How did this school get this much funding for such a huge stadium? This place is empty. How embarrassing."

Back to the student section next week.

Did you report him for public intoxication? No sober person would say that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My wife and I sit in 205 next to MeanGreenTexan and his wife. We have a great time and make as much noise as we can. Nobody sits in front of us, so we don't yell in anyone's ears. I can't hear the other sections, but we do get loud in 205. I have no voice today.

Every opponent 3rd/4th down is deafening in 205.

High fives all around when UNT makes a big play/scores. Definitely the section to be in.

Where in 205 are some off yall...i have never heard that lady. Im the Fat Guy in row 9 with the boston hat on and the green shirt lol The good thing is the guy right behind me is as crazy and stands up as much if not more....so it works out great :)

Edited by bstnsportsfan3

Where in 205 are some off yall...i have never heard that lady. Im the Fat Guy in row 9 with the boston hat on and the green shirt lol The good thing is the guy right behind me is as crazy and stands up as much if not more....so it works out great :)

Tony we are on row 3&4 against the isle separating 205 from 204 Euless is right in front of us.

• Upvote 1

We get family tickets, so it varies. For some reason she's never seen that far away from us, though. :)I don't know if she's a family member/ players guest like us or not. I would rather sit by her than some of the Mac hecklers. You know, the ones yelling for him to be fired after the first 2 series of every game. lol

A section is only as loud as the people in the front couple of rows dictate it should be. By following my lead, 205 knows the appropriate time to stand and yell along with what volume to use. For the recruiters from the other sections, my sports resume proudly displays how I have guided this section into the monster it is today.

A section is only as loud as the people in the front couple of rows dictate it should be. By following my lead, 205 knows the appropriate time to stand and yell along with what volume to use. For the recruiters from the other sections, my sports resume proudly displays how I have guided this section into the monster it is today.

Not that you're bragging or anything...

We used to sit in 204 Row 25 near the camera well, but I joined the Mean Green Club and we moved across the aisle to 205 directly under the well...

It means no one sits behind us so we can stand whenever and we can lean our backs against the well at other times...

And we're out of the rain and sun...

That part of 204-205 is pretty empty usually, but we can get loud when it counts...!!

Edited by McKinneyMiner