Parking Questions

shaft

• 3 weeks later...

Does the school get the parking revenue or doe is go to CSC?

Also why is North Texas Blvd. still closed on game day?

I would imagine that the school gets the revenue for the lots that are on UNT property. They likely contact with CSC to run the lots on event days.

Now, I have a question. I have yet not been to a game this season. I did go to the Spring Game and I parked in the grassy field off of Bonnie Brae, which is just across the street from the Pressbox side of Apogee. Does anyone know if they are allowing people to park there for regular football games? Is it a cash lot, or do they require a pass? Thanks!

That is a yellow lot, event staff parking.

Your best bet is to pay to park at Fouts and then walk across the pedestrian bridge.

I thought Yellow was the area around the Atheletic buildings. The grass field I was referring to is North of the softball field. However, it sounds to me like that is not an official parking lot. I will likely just park in Orange and walk over the bridge.

I would imagine that the school gets the revenue for the lots that are on UNT property. They likely contact with CSC to run the lots on event days.

Now, I have a question. I have yet not been to a game this season. I did go to the Spring Game and I parked in the grassy field off of Bonnie Brae, which is just across the street from the Pressbox side of Apogee. Does anyone know if they are allowing people to park there for regular football games? Is it a cash lot, or do they require a pass? Thanks!

I believe it's still a cash lot for now. This is where the baseball park will go eventually