La Tech TV options

JesseMartin

What channel will it be on in San Diego? Hey, CMJ...I know you are in LA, but do you know anything about this TV thing here in the People's Republic of California?

Well, I might be in the only "safe zone" in CA here in San Diego, but can't figure out the cable channels here in this area....I need a youngster to help. Darn sure don't want to miss seeing the Mean Green whip up on La Tech. Mean green premium the only possibility perhaps?

I did not get that message on Uverse in Frisco. It is set to record just like anything else.

Well that sucks. I'm at Preston and Forest. I will be livid. My wife and I were going to go to game but I have a nephew's BDay party to attend. I will keep trying to see what this is all about. May have to call UVerse.

What channel will it be on in San Diego? Hey, CMJ...I know you are in LA, but do you know anything about this TV thing here in the People's Republic of California?

Well, I might be in the only "safe zone" in CA here in San Diego, but can't figure out the cable channels here in this area....I need a youngster to help. Darn sure don't want to miss seeing the Mean Green whip up on La Tech. Mean green premium the only possibility perhaps?

Torrey Pines?

Torrey Pines?

Yep...have played the south and north courses several times! Fun and great views. Also like the military course called Air and Sea. Cost is a ton less, course in great shape and a couple of the ocean views are as great as Torrey Pines. Some really fun courses out in this area for sure.

• Upvote 1

Yep...have played the south and north courses several times! Fun and great views. Also like the military course called Air and Sea. Cost is a ton less, course in great shape and a couple of the ocean views are as great as Torrey Pines. Some really fun courses out in this area for sure.

Nice. I'll be back out on Monterey in a couple weeks...don't think I can swing Pebble again this trip, but I've penciled in Spanish Bay...unless someone out there has some connections to get me on to Cypress Point.

• Upvote 1

You guys have mentioned Mean Green Premium before. Can I stream any of the games on that? Where can I find it? Just in case something happens and the game won't be shown out here then I want to make sure to have sufficient backup plans.

No not every game comes on AllAccess unfortunately, only a few do, which doesn't make much sense to me. It's obviously something to do with the conference and the video providers. All in all, it's quite disappointing. I typically just sign up and cancel my membership. It's pretty much $10 a game. I cancel because they don't show all of the games.

They will only be broadcasting audio this week....

Best bet is to go to a sports bar or a friends house with CBS Sports Network. Hopefully it will get better next season. Man wouldn't it be great if we could stream every game!? If anyone knows a reliable source to stream games from other than AllAccess that would be awesome!

Well that sucks. I'm at Preston and Forest. I will be livid. My wife and I were going to go to game but I have a nephew's BDay party to attend. I will keep trying to see what this is all about. May have to call UVerse.

I am in denton county if that matters.

No not every game comes on AllAccess unfortunately, only a few do, which doesn't make much sense to me. It's obviously something to do with the conference and the video providers. All in all, it's quite disappointing. I typically just sign up and cancel my membership. It's pretty much $10 a game. I cancel because they don't show all of the games.

They will only be broadcasting audio this week....

Best bet is to go to a sports bar or a friends house with CBS Sports Network. Hopefully it will get better next season. Man wouldn't it be great if we could stream every game!? If anyone knows a reliable source to stream games from other than AllAccess that would be awesome!

You could try www.isthegameon.com

You could try www.isthegameon.com

That's awesome, I kinda thought you were kidding but tried it anyway, it's funny that that is a real site.

According to them, it'll be available on ULive, so if DirecTv blacks it out I already bought a month of ULive for the MUTS game anyway so I might as well use it again. That ULive thing is turning out to be a halfway decent investment.