Official MT Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

OK, well... last weekend sucked.

This weekend, the Mean Green come back to the friendly confines of Apogee Stadium and play a very tough Blue Raider squad.

The weather is looking like it will be phenomenal.

I picked this game as the 'upset' game this year before the season started. I'm sticking to it, but I'm having to up Middle's predicted score because I feel like we'll see another big play over the top, or a pick-6. Otherwise, I think our defense can hold these guys... can the offense score on them? At Apogee, yep!

UNT - 27

MT - 24

North Texas - 34

Middle Tennessee - 20

I think we show up and have a good game after a disappointing loss last week. We tend to play much better at home and hopefully we avoid another first quarter slump. Also, I think that as the season continues to progress, we will begin to realize how big of a win we got vs. Ball State. They are looking like they might end up with a 10 win season. They could very well enter their matchup @ Northern Ill. with us as their only loss and playing that game for a potential BCS berth. Very lofty but feasible. My preseason pick was for us to win 6 games. I'm upping that to 7 with wins vs. MT, Southern Miss, LT, UTEP, & UTSA.

North Texas- 24

MUTS- 31

I felt like this last Saturday's game was gonna be a season defining one. Win and we're picking up perpetual steam that will carry us forward. Lose, especially like we did, and the doubt and thoughts of "we are who we've always been" start to creep into fans and players heads. I just have that horrible feeling like Tulane was this year's "and it all went downhill from there" game.

I want to be wrong.

• Upvote 1

http://m.wikihow.com/Feel-Good-About-You-and-Your-Life

MTSU 30

UNT 17

Hope I'm wrong.

I could do this if I had a dram of an idea about our running game.

North Texas- 24

MUTS- 31

I felt like this last Saturday's game was gonna be a season defining one. Win and we're picking up perpetual steam that will carry us forward. Lose, especially like we did, and the doubt and thoughts of "we are who we've always been" start to creep into fans and players heads. I just have that horrible feeling like Tulane was this year's "and it all went downhill from there" game.

I want to be wrong.

Sounds about right to me. Note that the D will only give up 3 of those points.

Its okay, little buddies... Please seek link at the top of this post. I hear that deep breathing and the grateful stone is a miracle worker. ;)

I think this game is going to be super close. I'm guessing that we knock it out 30-24...

Edited by SSP