Watch All the "Beyond The Green Episodes" Here!

Harry

A lot of really good stuff in that episode. The slider challenge was funny...was that dude's name "Buttercup"? Remember, spicy food makes your body feel full, so in a challenge like that, eat the jalapenos LAST! Even in my old age I think I could swing that one. I usually eat 10-15 pounds a day even when I'm not exercising much, so with a good workout the day before, and then a modest meal before 2-3 hours of steady cardio soon before the sliders, yeah, I could probably eat 9 pounds in half an hour. So if any of you were considering it, there are some tips. Haha maybe UNT can field a competitive eating team if something happens to prevent baseball from finally hitting soon.

A lot of really good stuff in that episode. The slider challenge was funny...was that dude's name "Buttercup"? Remember, spicy food makes your body feel full, so in a challenge like that, eat the jalapenos LAST! Even in my old age I think I could swing that one. I usually eat 10-15 pounds a day even when I'm not exercising much, so with a good workout the day before, and then a modest meal before 2-3 hours of steady cardio soon before the sliders, yeah, I could probably eat 9 pounds in half an hour. So if any of you were considering it, there are some tips. Haha maybe UNT can field a competitive eating team if something happens to prevent baseball from finally hitting soon.

who is that sitting between Cooper Jones and Big Dick Abbe?

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't realize until watching it here how fast Brelan was going before he even got the hand-off on his first TD run. I re-watched it three times and don't see any way anyone could have had a clue what was going on until he was almost in the endzone. Nice way to capitalize on his speed right there. Was that the last one until next year or do we know if there's something in the works for this spring? I know it's been discussed but I don't think anyone has had any concrete information yet.

I didn't realize until watching it here how fast Brelan was going before he even got the hand-off on his first TD run. I re-watched it three times and don't see any way anyone could have had a clue what was going on until he was almost in the endzone. Nice way to capitalize on his speed right there. Was that the last one until next year or do we know if there's something in the works for this spring? I know it's been discussed but I don't think anyone has had any concrete information yet.

That's it.

• Upvote 1

Regarding the Brelan play, I think the timing is just as impressive as the speed. They time the snap of the ball, the spin, and the handoff just right so that Brelan doesn't break stride. This is the same play they ran against K-State in 2012 in the red zone with the same result. Don't understate DT's role in making this play so smooth.

I totally agree. The execution was so smooth, it almost didn't seem like there was enough time for them to have snapped AND handed off that quickly. The whole thing was awesome and the entire offense executed perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...