Watch All the "Beyond The Green Episodes" Here!

Harry

Is the series over? Haven't seen an episode in awhile.

GO MEAN GREEN!

New episode aired today (Thursday) at 4:00 on FSSW. Good episode: Coach Simmonds & his wife had the O-line over for dinner and a segment on the N.O. Bowl years with interviews with Patrick Cobbs, RV, and others.

New episode aired today (Thursday) at 4:00 on FSSW. Good episode: Coach Simmonds & his wife had the O-line over for dinner and a segment on the N.O. Bowl years with interviews with Patrick Cobbs, RV, and others.

Agree...really fun seeing the O-Line's dinner segment at Coach Simmonds home. Really good stuff.

Is the series over? Haven't seen an episode in awhile.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Well, I know for me, DirecTV seemed to have corrected their info that this is a golf program. In doing so, I had to re-setup my series recording.

Fortunately, for those of us that missed the latest one, there is a re-airing today at 2:00 on FSSW!!

It's up online now (Episode 5). I think half of the people on this board can be seen in the crowd clips during the bowl era flashback sequences. The crappy thing is that since I couldn't get the Tulane game out here, watching that part and seeing it all for the first time felt like getting punched really hard in the stomach.

• 2 weeks later...

Today's episode was great. Quick question about today's show. Towards the end of the episode it shows coach Mac talking after the game and he makes a comment about winning and needing six but being a step closer. One of the players makes a comment and coach Mac either repeats it or makes another comment and the team erupts and he starts doing a dance. I'd love to know what was said, my closed captioning didn't catch it, but it seemed to give coach quite a chuckle. I watched it five or six times but couldn't make it out, thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Today's episode was great. Quick question about today's show. Towards the end of the episode it shows coach Mac talking after the game and he makes a comment about winning and needing six but being a step closer. One of the players makes a comment and coach Mac either repeats it or makes another comment and the team erupts and he starts doing a dance. I'd love to know what was said, my closed captioning didn't catch it, but it seemed to give coach quite a chuckle. I watched it five or six times but couldn't make it out, thanks in advance.

I think one of the players asks: can we wear sweats on the way home? Mac says, yes sweats on the way home!

Not sure what they normally wear.

• Upvote 1

I think one of the players asks: can we wear sweats on the way home? Mac says, yes sweats on the way home!

Not sure what they normally wear.

Normal travel clothes when they fly is coat and tie. They traveled to Ruston by bus.

That segment on the D is freaking amazing. It's one thing to square off against somebody in a fight and take a big hit...but I definitely wouldn't ever want to try to run with a ball in my hands against this Mean Green defense. Wow...has there been a single ball-carrier all season that hasn't gotten completely laid out by these guys?!

• 2 weeks later...

last weeks episode when the cornerbacks coach gave his speech is my favorite moment of the season so far. He was so calm and never had to yell to get his message across yet he still captivated the room. He seemed like a real smart guy and I got goosebumps when he said we're gonna his 5 then 6 then 7 etc then win a conference championship and then win a bowl game but first... we gotta hit5. Loved it

• Upvote 2