I know I've said it before on here but Dangit this is a HUGE game&

Harry

This is a chance for Mac and the team to shake off the horrid road woe albatross this team has had....

It's huge for Tulane as they are having their first homecoming with a winning record in the last 50 years...

Tulane is having a big fund raising drive this weekend for the new stadium...

UNT will have a STRONG road contingent much like Houston last year...will they leave disappointed?

I know if we lose we will hear, "well the C-USA is still wide open", "We weren't playing at the level we can..", "Tulane is going to win some football games now.." and etc etc.. I think I can speak for a lot of fans in that we won't have the stomach for that.

I want to show the recruits that chose Tulane over us that they made a mistake...there are a LOT of them who will be starters on the field Saturday...

Please Mac -- please don't let us and yourself down. This is a very, very important game for the Mean Green... we need this road win.

gmg

Yes, we do, but a close loss is NOT the end of the world, although it will feel like it to myself and many others.

If we lose, we go from 4 winnable games in a row to three. Win at home against MTSU and then on the road against terrible La. Tech and USM and we are 5-3 overall and 3-1 in conference.

But, thats for a later date.

Beat Tulane. And for the love of George...

Be aggressive!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yes, we do, but a close loss is NOT the end of the world, although it will feel like it to myself and many others.

If we lose, we go from 4 winnable games in a row to three. Win at home against MTSU and then on the road against terrible La. Tech and USM and we are 5-3 overall and 3-1 in conference.

Be aggressive!!!

shhhh!

Be aggressive!!!

We have had years of close losses and several big, bad, ugly losses. They all suck! Our team is much better now. We need the win.

• Upvote 1

Please Mac -- please don't let us and yourself down. This is a very, very important game for the Mean Green... we need this road win.

Tulane is having a big fun raising drive this weekend for the new stadium...

For the record, i hope my first alma mater beats the hell out of my second alma mater. And I hope my second alma mater builds a stadium on campus as great as Apogee.

Surely we have enough people going with scrotes to pull this off.... Green lettering of course........ 90? Harry? Deep? Anyone?

mizzou_tulane_vball3.jpg?w=950

Surely we have enough people going with scrotes to pull this off.... Green lettering of course........ 90? Harry? Deep? Anyone?

Not a chance in Hell.

Im only shirtless at the beach and at (what used to be) the lake nowadays.

And at the tailgate in between the cars for the change from tailgate shirt to game time shirt. Many a coed has been frightened/disgusted by this move.

Edited by UNT90