Georgia Fans: "North Texas = A Solid Team"

Harry

Even with LSU around the corner, I'm not too concerned over this game outside of avoiding the injury bug. However, after watching No. Tex against Ball State yesterday they have a pretty solid looking team. Balanced offense, decent defense. Should at least make for an entertaining game.

Read more: http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=135&f=1073&t=11956030

I'd say the onus is on our defense to prove they can stop anyone or anything. Tackle a running back, get pressure on the quarterback, cover a receiver or a tight end, stop a screen play or an option pitch? I can't remember ever not being sure if our defense could do a single thing well.

I never expected the freshmen to play well, but even guys that I though would be good, like Jordan Jenkins, have been lackluster. My hope is that we show dramatic improvement in our 3rd game. Based on what we've seen so far, my expectation is that North Texas will move the ball and score a fair number of points.