Official Georgia Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

The score of just about every SEC body bag game I've seen.

UGA -- 41

UNT -- 7

Here's what happened in the last one:

hilbert-jackson-sacks-lsu-qb-o.gif

Aaron Murray, you're going down.

I imagine the score will end up about the same, 41-14. But I imagine that we will once again sack their QB more than they sack ours.

Edited by Mean Green 93-98
  • Upvote 1

F it : NT 27 UGA 26

I'm hoping for something similar to the Clemson game a few years ago minus the injuries

I think it was 14-7 just a minute before the half and you could hear a pin drop in that place. Despite the 35-10 loss , we had a good showing

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 1

I honestly see us keeping them at arms' length until halftime. Then they slowly pull away late and we lose by a respectable score of 35-21.

I would LOVE to be proven wrong as far as whether or not we win, though!

One thing I learned from Dickey -- you want to keep it as close as you can for the first half. You don't want them building such a lead that they put in their 2nd stringers. Their second line guys are beasts and they will be fresh. So you can't spot them a 21 point lead at halftime or you're in trouble.

I like Mac's attitude heading into this game... Just let all hang out and have fun. Stay positive and opportunistic.