UNT finalizes 2013-14 schedule

Harry

“We are really excited about the upcoming season,” Benford said. “I feel like the nonconference schedule we have prepared will have us ready for a demanding Conference USA season. Playing in the Coaches vs. Cancer Classic will pit us against four tough teams starting with Oklahoma, and we will also make trips to BYU and Texas A&M. Looking around our league, our schedule is comparable to most of the teams in C-USA, and we feel it’s a schedule that our fans will really enjoy.”

Read more: http://www.dentonrc.com/sports/sports-headlines/20130912-mens-basketball-unt-finalizes-2013-14-schedule.ece

A Friday 5 PM tip time? I live 30 to 45 minutes away (considering moderate traffic) in Carrollton. By the time I get to that game after I leave from work, the game would be half over. :ermm:

Nothing about the out of conference home schedule exists me. :fpc:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

YOU gotta keep YOUR composure!

We are only one season in with Bedford. Give him a chance!

We had expectations, due to a period of consistent winning, and ended up with our first losing season since 2005-2006. With this schedule, there really should be no reason not to be better than .500. I guess we'll have to wait and see how this season shapes up but it better be better than last season.

• Upvote 2

The dumpster isn't on fire anymore. It's a smoldering pile of molten metal. Seems the Fire Department never showed up to put it out. Never even left the station.

Then again, that's what happens in bad basketball neighborhoods.

You're telling us that even the firefighters are apathetic, too? Man, this is worse than I ever even imagined...

just kidding

I think

The dumpster isn't on fire anymore. It's a smoldering pile of molten metal. Seems the Fire Department never showed up to put it out. Never even left the station.

Then again, that's what happens in bad basketball neighborhoods.

Well what can you expect. The old newspapers and aluminum cans in the dumpster didn't give full effort. The couches we threw in there kept gettin it on with love seats...and some of them made little ottomans!!

This home out of conference schedule is an embarrassment, and makes us look even worse by dropping UTA.What a joke.

Glad we dropped UTA since we haven't beaten them in years. Greatly embarrassed to be beaten by a program in the bottom of metro teams. Looks like SMU and TCU will have a good Dallas tournament . Sad that UNT and UTA will never be worthy of being asked to participate.

• Upvote 2