4 Club Seats for Rice Game

HoustonEagle

I have four club seats I am looking to sell for the Rice game. Taking my little ones trick or treating trumps the Mean Green.

Will sell for $50 Dollars per. They are about the 25 yard line.

They are in Sec. 4 Row 5. Seats 1-4

Edited by HoustonEagle

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets here! Get ya tickets! Come see the new and improved, spectacular and stupendous, aggressive and relentless, University of North Texas Mean Green Football team take on Rice University in our very own Apogee Stadium! This promises to be the game of the century folks. Expect the Mean Green defense to be dishing out bone jarring hits while Derek “Wonder Boy” Thompson continues his high-flying aerial acrobatics! Come get ya tickets for the low low below market value price of 50 dollars a seat or enjoy our group discount of 4 seats for 200 dollars. You just can’t beat this deal! These are ummmmmm gonna go fast folks! Don’t be left out in the cold get ya Club seats now!

Edited by HoustonEagle

No better thing than to be with the kids for any event, but good golly Miss Molly, we are going to take a national TV attendance hit for the Rice game unless something is in the works promotions-wise of a multi-thousands of fans kind of nature to fill in some empty spots.

We are both in the entertainment and "how full is your stadium" perception business, folks.

;(

Since our fan base is fragile, how in the hell did we agree to a tv game on Halloween? National telecast with 7,000 will be counterproductive. I'd say 95 percent of college football would have trouble filling a stadium for Halloween....and North Texas, with its lack of promotional ideas will crash and burn for this one. Everybody pray that we put some consecutive wins together before October 31.

• 2 weeks later...

I would think that the best "trick or treatin' will be at Apogee Halloween night. I bet there will be TV cameras recording the ghosts and gobblins (what is a gobblin ?) and lot of tailgaters with fists full of candy to hand out. I don't have Halloween aged kids anymore but if I did, we'd haunt Apogee Haloween night.

I'm getting scared just talking about it.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1