The Official Ball State Game Score Prediction Thread

MeanGreenTexan

Didn't hit the score exactly 34-27 but was pretty damn close.

3 points here, 3 points there....pretty darn good, Harry! :goodjob:

I had a feeling about this game but my guestimate of 42 to 24 was not near as close, but half a football field TD run from QB Derek Thompson would have made it a tad better! LOL!

I did have a friendly wager with 2 other fellow alums sitting with me of which the bet amounted to the price of a beer that we would pass the ball on first down....low and behold--we passed on first down! . :thumbsu:

What a game! What a timely win! Too bad too many stayed home to watch us all on the TV broadcast. And UNT students, don't know how yall were able to storm the stadium attendants to get on the shaded side of Apogee but we were all damn glad that you did. As for as attendance at future games are concerned...yall are our future success story with that both as UNT students and then (sooner than you'd ever think) when yall become UNT alums.

We oldie but goodies are counting on yall the rest of this season to make us proud by showing up in even larger numbers as much cooler days will be ahead.

We older alums will keep trying with our much tougher sale of a group, but like a perfect storm one day at fabulous, marvelous and accoustical Apogee Stadium both groups will all converge together and it will be then that.......

.......THERE WILL BE NO STOPPING US ALL AT THAT POINT ! And I assure you all, this happening is as inevitable as the turning of the earth.

It still is a numbers game and we of UNT have those very numbers; that is, all our combined UNT constituencies (students. DFW area alums, Denton, Denton County) on our side once we make them all work for us and to our advantage. (I even saw the Mayor of Denton, Texas, America, having a blast in the games final exciting seconds and folks....that is a very good thing)!

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Has a dream last night that DT ran over 2 guys and was running all alone for a sure TD when he intentionally dropped the ball at the 10 yard line, thinking it was the end zone. Ball St picked it up and ran it back for a TD.

The interesting thing is I knew nothing about the Tech/TCU situation.

Hang on to that football, Derek. All the way through the endzone.

Hmm...

It still is a numbers game and we of UNT have those very numbers; that is, all our combined UNT constituencies (students. DFW area alums, Denton, Denton County) on our side once we make them all work for us and to our advantage. (I even saw the Mayor of Denton, Texas, America, having a blast in the games final exciting seconds and folks....that is a very good thing)!

GMG!

Mark Burroughs tends to be at every game. Our tall mayor loves absolutely everything Denton,