RV is brilliant

emmitt01

RV didn't start DT... Mac did. Our season was over when DT was named our starting qb. Everyone knew he would beat Idaho. Not impressed. With DT behind center we will win maybe 4 games this year. (unless or defense or special teams really kicks it up a notch to make up for our poor QB play)

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

RV didn't start DT... Mac did. Our season was over when DT was named our starting qb. Everyone knew he would beat Idaho. Not impressed. With DT behind center we will win maybe 4 games this year. (unless or defense or special teams really kicks it up a notch to make up for our poor QB play)

Yup. Totally agree.

• Upvote 2

oh emmitt, your posts never change. i'm impressed with your ability to say the same thing over and over again in many different ways.

Are you equally impressed with 8 straight losing seasons?

Does the inability to find a decent starter since Scott Hall left impress you as well?

How impressed are you with pissing away any/all momentum by week two every season?

Just wondering. Because I'm impressed with your ability to only show up at random to be a jackass.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So we gotta go all the way downfield to win the game with a minute to go & our 1st play is a dump off to a RB who is outnumbered 2 to 1 when our QB is only facing a 3 man rush ...heaven forbid you check off the option. Horrible

Then you run the ever so fleet footed DT out to the flat so he can make another throw off his back foot.

Great Job

We were the better team tonight. We might hit 4 wins this year... Maybe

• Upvote 2

You know what, I'm convinced now that we have the talent to win a lot of games this year including a dominating O line that did a hell of a job tonight blowing open holes all night. I've seen enough of the games to tell our schedule isn't what we thought it was going to be. It's up to the guys that make the big money to put it all together. So I'll lay the blame for this loss at their feet and not at any individual player, and move on.

Rick

• Upvote 1