Ohio Football previews North Texas Game (Video)

Harry

At 2:13 on video I love our Texas Longhorn transfer's catch and run for a TD.

The skinny on him:

WR - Darius Terrell (6-3, 225, 4.5) DeSoto, Texas (University of Texas Transfer)

Played in nine games for Mack Brown at Texas in 2011 ... redshirted and gained valuable experience on the scout team in 2010 ... a Parade All-American who was rated as the state's second-best tight end by Dave Campbell's Texas Football as a prepster.

Anyone else beginning to like this team's possibilities and capabilities for this Fall (and beyond)? :)

Wish List Request #1:

Please don't play too conservative--play to win, not to lose. Open up stops and go for the gusto!

Mean Green/Eagles catch lightnin' in a bottle again just like the good ol' days--.like that eagle in the avatar!

The Ohio U Bobcats will still be tough at home. Oh! And its Band Day on their Game Day Saturday! God help us all if they turn all those HS bands loose on us, especially all those tuba sections!

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At 2:13 on video I love our Texas Longhorn transfer's catch and run for a TD.

The skinny on him:

WR - Darius Terrell (6-3, 225, 4.5) DeSoto, Texas (University of Texas Transfer)

Played in nine games for Mack Brown at Texas in 2011 ... redshirted and gained valuable experience on the scout team in 2010 ... a Parade All-American who was rated as the state's second-best tight end by Dave Campbell's Texas Football as a prepster.

Anyone else beginning to like this team's possibilities and capabilities for this Fall (and beyond)? :)

Wish List Request #1:

Please don't play too conservative--play to win, not to lose. Open up stops and go for the gusto!

Mean Green/Eagles catch lightnin' in a bottle again just like the good ol' days--.like that eagle in the avatar!

The Ohio U Bobcats will still be tough at home. Oh! And its Band Day on their Game Day Saturday! God help us all if they turn all those HS bands loose on us, especially all those tuba sections!

GMG!

Please don't play too conservative--play to win, not to lose..ditto and again and again ditto

• Upvote 2

If I was a Ohio fan I would cringe everytime I see the Russell logo. They must be one of the few FBS teams that are still sponsered by Russell. Everyone else is either Nike, UA, or Adidas.

According to Wiki, only 4 FBS schools still wear Russell: Ohio, ULL, Western Kentucky, and Southern Miss.

• Upvote 1

If I was a Ohio fan I would cringe everytime I see the Russell logo. They must be one of the few FBS teams that are still sponsered by Russell. Everyone else is either Nike, UA, or Adidas.

I'm sure they haven't been able to enjoy these winning seasons these past few years with that brand...

they probably would have turned all those wins in to be in our situation, where we have been able to wear both UA AND Nike these past four years!!!

• Upvote 1

We were good, last Saturday, so I'm not taking anything away from that when I say this, but Idaho is a bad football team and we did exactly what we should have done against a bad team. That's a positive statement, as that couldn't have been said in the past!

I'm excited for this weekend's game, as I believe it will tell both teams a lot more than their respective openers. And I think we've got a great shot at making it a W.

• Upvote 1