Brian Waters to Cowboys

jtm0097

I hope he gets a ring out of this. I am not just a UNT fan but a Cowboys fan. Just as all Americans should cheer for America's Team.

The Cowboys represent America well. Living on former glory, complete arrogance and stupidity by management, consistently mediocre in just about every aspect among their peers.

Have America's team...which is a stupid nickname anyway that is definitely not valid anymore whatsoever. That'd be the Steelers.

But congrats to Brian. We have two stars, one possible star and one possible solid backup in the NFL. I'll take it.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 11

The Cowboys represent America well. Living on former glory, complete arrogance and stupidity by management, consistently mediocre in just about every aspect among their peers.

Have America's team...which is a stupid nickname anyway that is definitely not valid anymore whatsoever. That'd be the Steelers.

But congrats to Brian. We have two stars, one possible star and one possible solid backup in the NFL. I'll take it.

You(Texans fans) don't sound like a bitter little stepbrother at all.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Not a fan of the Cowboys as an organization either... but with two UNT players on it (esp Lance) you better believe I watch every game. Trying to catch as many Browns games as I can as well.

I mean, yeah, we're really bitter that our older brother has a stadium with no homefield advantage, is consistently filled with 30-50% opposing fans with no tailgate scene and prices that block out the casual fan, headed by an unstable idiotic madman businessman with no GM skills whatsoever coached by a puppet...also, your QB is inconsistent and the Cowboys are consistently 8-8.

However, we're the most solid team in the AFC year built through the draft with a young and powerful defense, a charismatic owner, a brilliant GM, and an experienced and efficient defense who plays in a stadium as loud as Seattle with the country's best tailgate scene...also the best defensive end in the football.

That too.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I mean, yeah, we're really bitter that our older brother has a stadium with no homefield advantage, is consistently filled with 30-50% opposing fans with no tailgate scene and prices that block out the casual fan, headed by an unstable idiotic madman businessman with no GM skills whatsoever coached by a puppet...also, your QB is inconsistent and the Cowboys are consistently 8-8.

However, we're the most solid team in the AFC year built through the draft with a young and powerful defense, a charismatic owner, a brilliant GM, and an experienced and efficient defense who plays in a stadium as loud as Seattle with the country's best tailgate scene...also the best defensive end in the football.

That too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That too.

The Texans are irrelevant to the Cowboys or the conversation. Your rant read more like Stuart Smalley's Daily Affirmation with a dash of penis envy. Either way, the Cowboys have better looking cheerleaders that once appeared on the Loveboat. The boys also have two former UNT players which is pretty cool in my book. You really should have recognized the sarcasm in all previous posts including this one. But seriously, the Loveboat appearance is real and untouchable by the Texans cheerleaders. Captain Stubbing retired so they can't even try to obtain such glory.

• Upvote 1

I hope he gets a ring out of this. I am not just a UNT fan but a Cowboys fan. Just as all Americans should cheer for America's Team.

The only ring the Cowboys will ever get in the next 5 years is if Jerry feels sorry for them that they can't win a playoff game and buys them paste diamond rings to indicate them as a team. All shimy and sparkly, but turns to dust ofter its been hit. #DALLASCOWBOYSsuck

I don't see the Cowboys making it deep into the play-offs until the GM is fired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqxt2ZF_sSQ

Just go to 3:30 and hear it from Jerry himself ...

Edited by UNTFan23

Yeah, a world city vs. the "metroplex"

I hope it didn't take you too long to come up with that snappy zinger. Is that an official slogan? World city? Good god I hope not. And I hope you don't work in advertising.

Sorry, they are both great places to live, I have lived in some bad places because of work and they are both great areas.

Chill, you are starting to sound like an Aggie discussing UT or maybe an Okie talking about Texas. Or in my best Sigmund Freud voice," you appear to be suffering from a mild form of penis envy ". Geez, it's football season. Be happy...

And remember, JR Ewing would disagree with your assessment.

Edited by UNTexas

I don't see the Cowboys making it deep into the play-offs until the GM is fired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqxt2ZF_sSQ

Just go to 3:30 and hear it from Jerry himself ...

Jerry needs to hire a GM. He won three Superbowls as a GM but he would fire anyone under him for lack of performance if they worked for him and put up his numbers. He is a great business man but he needs to let a real GM take over.