ZORR CUSA Def. player of the week.

filmerj

I'm really gonna miss this kid. Very glad to have him apart of the Mean Green

AMEN! Great kid, great leader for the program. Zach will definitely be missed, and I predict that this will not be the last week of this season that Zach is named CUSA Defensive Player of the Week!

Note...when I first saw this thread I wondered for a second who "Zorr" was...didn't take long, but did think that was a wild last name for some guy...Zorr...Super Hero sort of ring to it. Hey, maybe it fits Zach after all...the super hero part that is! :thumbsu::goodjob::goodjob:

AMEN! Great kid, great leader for the program. Zach will definitely be missed, and I predict that this will not be the last week of this season that Zach is named CUSA Defensive Player of the Week!

Note...when I first saw this thread I wondered for a second who "Zorr" was...didn't take long, but did think that was a wild last name for some guy...Zorr...Super Hero sort of ring to it. Hey, maybe it fits Zach after all...the super hero part that is! :thumbsu::goodjob::goodjob:

Super Hero? Zorr! Fights with a hammer in one hand and a rapier in the other.

he deserves it. he had a great game!

neil before zorr!

I've always been amazed at certain positions here at UNT since I started folowing the team in the late 90s.

The RBs and LBs we run through here are awesome.

(I'll leave off punters for now). ;-)

The RBs I've had the honor of seeing from Jaquay to Kevin to Patrick to Jamario to Lance.....

And the LBs from Kassel to Spencer to Hurd to Robertson to now Orr...

RB U or LB U. Take your pick.

Big congrats to Zach. Well deserved for a great player and great kid.

• Upvote 2

Super Hero? Zorr! Fights with a hammer in one hand and a rapier in the other.

If he also has a rapier wit, he's sure to score his own title. If I made a 1-page "ZORR" teaser comic, would you guys be into it? I have a bunch of unfinished projects I need to get back to wrapping up, but if you're into it, a one-pager wouldn't be an overwhelming commitment...and would be something I could actually finish instead of putting aside ;)