UNT Flying Worm t-shirt available!

GreenBat

My 12-year-old daughter declares these shirts to be awesome and that she wants one. Of course, she also thinks Cyndi Lauper's fashion back in the 80s was perfect in every way. So....yeah. Maybe they're just going for a much, much younger audience. I'm still down for a downlow production of a green shirt with a white worm, and would like to extend a second, polite request that you please vacate my lawn.

This looks like the kind of shirt they'd give away free at the gate. You know, the kind that people take it just to be nice then immediately put it in the Goodwill pile when they get home.

Well, at least there ARE some pretty nice Nike shirts and other stuff over in the new temporary bookstore. I was in there on Tuesday and they're supposedly having 25% off t-shirts right now

There should be 125% off this worm shirt.

I'm sooooooo disappointed with what they are producing But having dealt with these people, I don't know why I'm surprised at this craptabulous product.

BTW, if someone takes it upon themselves to produce the "teaser" nike shirt To make it totally authentic, the "stylzed Eagle" needs to be resting on top of block letters that say MEAN GREEN.

like the image on this stapler.

p08_feedback_stapler.jpg

Edited by SilverEagle

Was hoping for a solid apple green one like in my avatar to create more (among our fans) a "green out" effect at Apogee? Oh well, at my age I'm supposed to just be seen and not heard. Should have figured that out when I was 42, too, right? LOL!

GMG!

PS: Meeting a couple friends at the Apogee Ticket office this AM so I can pick up another season ticket and my new parking pass. Maybe we'll run into someone we know while there? I think Ranchmen's Cafe is on the docket for lunch, too. Oh yeah, bab-eeeeee, love those salads! :(

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

There should be 125% off this worm shirt.

I'm sooooooo disappointed with what they are producing But having dealt with these people, I don't know why I'm surprised at this craptabulous product.

BTW, if someone takes it upon themselves to produce the "teaser" nike shirt To make it totally authentic, the "stylzed Eagle" needs to be resting on top of block letters that say MEAN GREEN.

like the image on this stapler.

p08_feedback_stapler.jpg

You mean like this?

We created this in five minutes back in the old MGC days. Was hoping they would make a green version of it but guess not.

• Upvote 1

That's pretty surreal when you think about it! To those who want a new helmet design, maybe here is the answer: The new helmet could feature the hat with a helmet on it. That would really mess with people's minds.

As far as the shirt goes, let's give a jeer.

It's like inception. A helmet, within a helmet, within a helmet. Mind. Blown.

• Upvote 2

I kinda like the retro feel of them? Sorta like the old t-shirts I used to see people wearing when i was a kid. I know my Mom had a Cowboys shirt when i was very young (like seven or younger) where the helmet looked very similar to this.

The majority of the fashion from the 70s should never be allowed in public again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I went by the stadium store today to get two sports passes (soccer, volleyball, and softball) and the shirt is not that bad. Does it look bad in the picture? Yes. In person, not so bad. Go get one while you can.

2 sports passes for 3 sports?

• Upvote 1

YES! For $50 bones you can go to every home game for soccer, volleyball, and softball. I buy one for my wife and I every year. You should check it out. It is a great deal. They call it a sports pass.

Hmm. That's a pretty nifty deal. They should advertise that more on MGS!

I went in there today and bought one just because I don't own a single thing with the worm on it... The shirt is just as bad in real life. The hat is worse.

See I went by there earlier as well, and I thought the shirt looked ok on the manikin. I liked the hat better though. The shirt was running about $35 and the hat $20-$25... I can't remember.

• Upvote 1

You mean like this?

We created this in five minutes back in the old MGC days. Was hoping they would make a green version of it but guess not.

And after meanrob had those easily made up he started the Mean Green Club and introduced tailgating as we know it today.

Amazing how so few understand what people want,..and so many dont?

MeanRob,...you missed your calling brother!

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1