A QB leader emerges ..

NT03

Alright now let's give him some support.I will not bash him again.

He has to show me he can be consistent on GAME DAYS before I can trust him to lead the offense...which I have NEVER seen him do week to week.

I will use a Vito standby...never count on someone doing something they've never done

He's usually referring to freshman and transfers, but I will refer to our SENIOR...2yr STARTER...QB...ugh

• Upvote 1

Doesn't surprise me. I don't believe this was some sort of coaching ploy, we just don't have a great QB situation.Whoever wins the job is going to have some serious question marks surrounding them.

If that's DT so be it. Nothing says he can't improve and have a good senior season. His past performance won't lead me to predict that but it can happen.

My whole thought process all along was that this wasn't going to be our year and we should get in a QB that was going to be here longer than one more year but deep down I figured DT would be the starter.

It's still a new season and I'll be optimistic.....for a while.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Great news to see the QB situation starting to settle down a bit leading into the Idaho game. I fully expected this outcome and am, for one, happy to see it take place. I think DT's senior leadership will emerge and we'll all see some more W's this season.

I would, however, not be surprised to see the other QB's get some playing time as well throughout the season.

WAY to go Derek!

Edit: Thanks Dr. Seuss...you caught my big time good on Derek's name spelling...I guess I know to many Derricks! Ha! Anyway...my bad...thanks!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2

Great news to see the QB situation starting to settle down a bit leading into the Idaho game. I fully expected this outcome and am, for one, happy to see it take place. I think DT's senior leadership will emerge and we'll all see some more W's this season.

I would, however, not be surprised to see the other QB's get some playing time as well throughout the season.

WAY to go Derrick!

I ain't this optimistic.

• Upvote 2

WAY to go Derek!

So, if he was named starter, it must have been for a reason. He earned it, and that means it is time to get behind our qb.

Way to earn the job Derek! Now, lets do something we haven't seen for 8 years.... Finish bowl eligible.... I am dieing for a trip to a bowl game in December or January! Go mean green!

Edited by SHOSS
  • Upvote 3

WAY to go Derrick!

I'm not sure I know who Derrick is, but I do know who Derek is... Edited by Dr. Seuss
  • Upvote 1