The use of the Alumni logo...the interlocking NT with the star in the center...is the property of the Alumni Assoc. As such the university cannot approve its use in these situations. Sadly, that logo is not part of the current UNT branding program...hence it has not been approved for use in athletic situations. This is something we would definitely like to see resolved in any future branding discussions and with the new support agreement set to be signed at the UNT Pavilion before the Idaho game, I get the feeling that it will be resolved sometime in the not so distant future.

this is good news....the interlocking NT would be a great addition to our branding efforts...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I (try not to) don't bend my hats. I try to stay flat. It isn't douche, it's just don't want to look red neck or something worse.

Just bending the bill a little bit isn't "red neck," it's normal. Now, if you do the ol' "bend it to look like an inverted 'V'," that's a different story.

• Upvote 1

LARGEIMAGE_718315.jpg

This is pretty similar to the style I am looking for. While I find the"UNT" a bit generic on there, I still like it.

Any hat will do as long as it's bent correctly and the tags are removed. The flat bill is the worst douche style in a long time. People wearing it need to be flogged.

I don't care for the flat bill, but I wouldn't say it's a douche thing. What IS though is leaving the damn sticker on the bill of the hat. A trend that's many years past it's expiration date (when I saw it come back I was like WTF - as it was a style for about six months when I was in Jr High).