Anybody seen this shirt in Denton...you're going to now!

Harry

Our mascot is a fish?

would you say that about a Ralph Lauren Polo? That is Southern Tide's logo which is why our logo is clearly sewn on the sleeve.

if Polo makes a UNT shirt you aren't allowed to buy it. :)

Dude..

You paid 88 bucks for a shirt???

check these out. super high quality apparel.

http://www.southerntide.com/products/Skipjack-Collegiate-Polo-%252d-University-of-North-Texas.html

this is what i'll be wearing! got my black polo with green logo ready to go.

DAT GREEK LIFE MONEY.

• Upvote 1

Is that store run by Barnes N Noble as well?

I was told it was ran by the old bookstore people, so if nothing has changed B&N would supply the merch for the store at Apogee.

Don't know if that is a good thing or the right thing, but it's a hell of a lot batter than the old bookstore being in charge.

• Upvote 1

DAT GREEK LIFE MONEY.

DAT "I got a job, and work extremely hard money". :)

i didn't get a chance to take advantage of greek life since i was 30 with a house payment, wife, and kid while attending UNT. I would have loved it though!

• Upvote 2

DAT "I got a job, and work extremely hard money". :)

i didn't get a chance to take advantage of greek life since i was 30 with a house payment, wife, and kid while attending UNT. I would have loved it though!

Just busting you dude. The only ones I ever knew to enjoy Southern Tide were of the fraternizing variety.

• Upvote 2

I haven't seen anyone mention this so I will throw it out here. I spotted this at the new temporary UNT Bookstore on campus. First time I had seen it.

IMG_20130815_111325_zpsb846ef9a.jpg

The bookstore was a zoo but I picked mine up this morning. It's so awesome to finally be able to purchase something that looks more like a real jersey than just a stretchy t-shirt or tank top.

• Upvote 1

www.fbsprint.com UNT alumni owned print/screenprint company. We won't overstep the athletic dept but would love to help any NT folks looking for printing or screen printing. Especially if we'll see you wearing it in Athens, GA this yr.

I hope the flying worm becomes a recognized and installed figure going fwd. Its just our heritage, man.

http://www.inc.com/profile/fbs (inc 500 fastest growing companies)

• Upvote 1

www.fbsprint.com UNT alumni owned print/screenprint company. We won't overstep the athletic dept but would love to help any NT folks looking for printing or screen printing. Especially if we'll see you wearing it in Athens, GA this yr.

I hope the flying worm becomes a recognized and installed figure going fwd. Its just our heritage, man.

http://www.inc.com/profile/fbs (inc 500 fastest growing companies)

Dude! Congrats on the blossoming business!

Just have one beef: your choice and use of stock photos is creeping me the hell out. A weird turn-off.

Edited by Christopher Walker

Anyone know what time either the bookstore or the stadium shop will open up next Saturday the 31st?

The stadium shop opens at 8 am. Was in there Saturday morning, they have the jerseys and a lot of new Nike gear. Didn't see any new caps though, they all looked just like the ones from last season.

Edited by Marty
  • Upvote 1