What I want out of this season: the second coming of Seneca Wallace

Nice run...though he committed the sin of running backwards (about 15-20 yards) before getting the space.

Gig me if you want but anyone who played pee wee football was (or should have been) coached to not run backwards. Fundamentals people!

Nice run...though he committed the sin of running backwards (about 15-20 yards) before getting the space.

Gig me if you want but anyone who played pee wee football was (or should have been) coached to not run backwards. Fundamentals people!

No, I thought the exact same thing when watching the play. All's well that ends well, but you can imagine the fans' and coaches' reaction if he would have been taken down 20 yards behind the LOS.

No, I thought the exact same thing when watching the play. All's well that ends well, but you can imagine the fans' and coaches' reaction if he would have been taken down 20 yards behind the LOS.

Made me think of that North Texas fumble return end zone to end zone for a touchdown against Utah State 10 or so years ago. Always taught to down the ball in the end zone, but he ran it all the way back.

Made me think of that North Texas fumble return end zone to end zone for a touchdown against Utah State 10 or so years ago. Always taught to down the ball in the end zone, but he ran it all the way back.

Brought back some good memories here. Two kids from my son's select soccer team played in that game...one for each team...Jason Ball for UNT and a tight end for Utah State. After the game we had a team reunion at our house for both players, the rest of the team and their families...great fun1. UNT won and both kids had good games. Utah State allowed the kid on our team to stay over to attend and then fly back later on Sunday. Really great of them. Got to be with his family an extra day!

Thanks for the memories UNT 90 Grad.

• Upvote 1