throwback uniforms

drex

A broken record is that damn "Fly Like an Eagle" which comes across at a football game about as inspiring as crawl like a turtle. I AM a Don Henley fan, but we need some APPROPRIATE songs, some get out of your damn seat and dance in the aisles songs.

Ummm... Are you a Steve Miller Band fan? ;)
  • Upvote 4

As long as it's not your son or daughter who has the heatstroke, huh?

Ahh, the wussifying of America continues. Maybe the games should be flag football, shirts and skins until it drops to a mord comfortable 70 degrees.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I am afraid that we could be a little disappointed...sounds like we can't even do a throwback uniform properly.

"mash-up"...seriously...we couldn't make a decision between the 1960's & 1970's....really!?!

Personally I would pick the 70's apple "mean" green for a little more "wow" factor.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Since the point is to honor multiple eras, I think the flying worm on the white helmet works just fine and will be easily seen against the white helmet.

Too bad it was "leaked" as I was looking forward to the surprise, but since it has been.....Yippeeeeeeee! Helmet sticker talk means Mean Green football is right around the corner. I think opening at home with these throwback uniforms will be greatness!

Can't wait...be there!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1