Tag your UNT Tailgate Territory

UNT 90 Grad

I somehow messed up the original name trying to post my spot from my laptop because I couldn't figure it out from my iPad. I tried to rename it, but couldn't remember what it was originally called.

Sorry to screw everything up...

I don't think it saved whatever you did. All still looks fine (minus the fact that your spot isn't on there yet).

• Upvote 1

very cool...i added mine...wish there was a google earth pic of this to complete...though that might be too hard...i guess...i don't know...

too many lines on the screen confuse me...and orange grass???

• Upvote 1

I wish there was more parking closer to the stadium for tailgating. Fouts had the perfect setup for tailgating.. Apogee needs some work still

i disagree...there is still plenty of parking at fouts, plus the field by the softball stadium, if you need to pay cash...and to get a parking pass for the year is cheap (mgc member of 250)...apogee tailgating is heads and shoulders about fouts...

• Upvote 2

Please don't boo me off the board but...this will be the first time at Apogee for me. I have not been able to go to a game at the new stadium. I plan on joining the Mean Green Club or North Texas Exes this year and get tickets. So I am also interested where everyone is sitting in the stadium as well.

I will be traveling around before the games to check out all the tailgaters. Harry told me where he would be so I will check that out first.

• Upvote 5

Please don't boo me off the board but...this will be the first time at Apogee for me. I have not been able to go to a game at the new stadium. I plan on joining the Mean Green Club or North Texas Exes this year and get tickets. So I am also interested where everyone is sitting in the stadium as well.

I will be traveling around before the games to check out all the tailgaters. Harry told me where he would be so I will check that out first.

No boos here. Welcome home to the prodigal fan.
  • Upvote 1

On 7/21/2013 at 4:10 PM, gksmith said:

Excellent...really happy you will be joining us at Apogee this year!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i didn't even know the apogee stadium forum existed...can this get pinned on the football forum? i think we'd get many more folks pinning their spots...

and i need to know where to get beer in case i run out!

i didn't even know the apogee stadium forum existed...can this get pinned on the football forum? i think we'd get many more folks pinning their spots...

and i need to know where to get beer in case i run out!

I am always good for a beer for you and Rudy when you guys run out.. Just be nice to the nerds

• Upvote 2

I am always good for a beer for you and Rudy when you guys run out.. Just be nice to the nerds

you are a good man sir...as long as it's cold...i'll drink it...well, except for wheats, porters, some black lagers, belgian, bavarian...i don't like those brews...

• 2 weeks later...