Anthony Villalobos, DE, 6-3, 250, Keller Fossil Ridge

I believe he has more offers then that. I taught him last semester in my AP class. Great kid. I know he has visited Boise, TCU, and LSU? (not sure if he has

visited). Last time I talked to him about it he really was interested in TCU.

Edited by mgfan

I believe he has more offers then that. I taught him last semester in my AP class. Great kid. I know he has visited Boise, TCU, and LSU? (not sure if he has

visited). Last time I talked to him about it he really was interested in TCU.

TCU has some in interest in him as well but he is at least 8th on their DE board because they have offered seven including three of the top ten in the country. Villalobos has slipped to #100 at Scout. There are a total of nine ranked ahead of him by Scout that TCU has an interest in.

I don't think that we are very high on his interest list.

Update: He really liked Kansas state and no we are not high on his list. I would be surprised if we were on his list at all. He would be a great pick up for us though.

* I in no way, shape, or form try to tell or recruit Anthony to any particulate college...... just a little disclaimer

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...