I was on break for a while...

Someone please catch me up on the last few months? Thanks.

FOOTBALL

Mac had a heart attack, just like Dickey once did. But, unlike Dickey, we didn't fire him 3 weeks later. Mac is back at work. Not sure what you have on your Dan McCarney medical bingo card... But if Eye, Stroke, and Heart Attack line up with the free space, you might be one more calamity away from a swell prize!

Richard Abbe got busted for drunk driving. It's either no big deal or a really big deal... I can't remember which, just that it's a very clear black or white issue. Anyway, he also apparently peed in the street once upon a time, so he's suspended.

Brock didn't do much in spring practice because he was hurt. He's 3rd on the quarterback depth chart right now. One of three things is going to happen:

1) Brock will win the starting job in the fall, and we'll make it to a bowl, because he's practically Johnny Manziel according to one ranking 2 or 3 years ago.

2) Derek Thompson will keep the starting job, and we'll make it to a bowl, because he's a lot better than anyone wants to give him credit for. Grit, grindstone, etc.

3) We're going to suck no matter who plays QB, because we always suck and everyone sucks and suckity suck suck suck terrible doomed everyone cry and hang yourselves.

BASKETBALL

I hope you didn't have a strong emotional attachment to anyone in the 2012 men's recruiting class, because the only one left is Keith Coleman. Overlander, gone to Arkansas Tech. P.J. Hardwick, gone to Arkansas State. And, considering Spring semester just finished a week ago... It's not inconceivable that Coleman ends up at a lesser Arkansas school to be named later.

On the lady side, we had a great freshman player who decided to leave. She went to Butler. Don't worry, though, because Coach Petersen got a totally awesome recruit to replace her. Super great. But no, you can't meet her. She lives in Canada, or something. Yes, she TOTALLY signed a letter of intent! No, you can't know what her name is. Okay, fine! He'll tell you. But not yet. Soon. Not now, though.

We may have almost gotten a guy who Kansas thought was going to be pretty great, back when he was an 8th grader. We may not have really been very close to getting him, though. The only thing we know for sure is that he decided to move closer to his DFW home by transferring to a school 1000 miles away in Arizona. It's okay, though, because we got a white guy who will mix the JUCO all american awesomeness of Eric Tramiel with the lunch pail coach-on-the-floor gumption of (insert your favorite former white player's name here). We also got a guy with a swell nickname. "Flash". Try saying it: "FLASH!" Don't you feel better already? Good. Then you're emotionally prepared to hear that we lost out on desperately needed JUCO help to the likes of Texas State and Troy. And we've still got an open scholarship to give, even though signing period is over. If that makes you sad, try saying "Flash!" a few times to shake some endorphins loose.

UNT90 hates everything about everything. KRAM hates everyone who hates anything. And he's ABSOLUTELY DONE arguing or discussing it with anyone. He lets everyone know at least once or twice a week. A couple of new forum members with daytime IP addresses that trace back to the UNT campus think we're being way too hard on Benford, and we ought to shut up and quit criticizing him so much. Also, give more money to the program.

We finished that basketball practice facility. Despite the mass exodus of transfers in and out in the past year, we put in a standard hinged entrance, and not a revolving door.

We also have a fancy new hanging scoreboard in the Super Pit. So now, when you're at a basketball game, looking up to the heavens and cursing whatever deity you worship, asking how the hell this could possibly happen to us... You'll still be able to see whatever's happening in full, high definition color. It's pretty nifty. Seriously.

BASEBALL

Remember last year when there was rampant speculation and insider rumoring about a big announcement coming soon? Basically, same deal. Happy 2013!

OTHER SPORTS

Soccer did really good but then the NCAA tournament happened and we didn't do so good and then the season was over.

Tennis did really good but then the NCAA tournament happened and we didn't do so good and then the season was over.

Golf did really good but then the NCAA tournament happened and we didn't do so good and then the season was over.

FOOTBALL

Mac had a heart attack, just like Dickey once did. But, unlike Dickey, we didn't fire him 3 weeks later. Mac is back at work. Not sure what you have on your Dan McCarney medical bingo card... But if Eye, Stroke, and Heart Attack line up with the free space, you might be one more calamity away from a swell prize!

Richard Abbe got busted for drunk driving. It's either no big deal or a really big deal... I can't remember which, just that it's a very clear black or white issue. Anyway, he also apparently peed in the street once upon a time, so he's suspended.

Brock didn't do much in spring practice because he was hurt. He's 3rd on the quarterback depth chart right now. One of three things is going to happen:

1) Brock will win the starting job in the fall, and we'll make it to a bowl, because he's practically Johnny Manziel according to one ranking 2 or 3 years ago.

2) Derek Thompson will keep the starting job, and we'll make it to a bowl, because he's a lot better than anyone wants to give him credit for. Grit, grindstone, etc.

3) We're going to suck no matter who plays QB, because we always suck and everyone sucks and suckity suck suck suck terrible doomed everyone cry and hang yourselves.

BASKETBALL

I hope you didn't have a strong emotional attachment to anyone in the 2012 men's recruiting class, because the only one left is Keith Coleman. Overlander, gone to Arkansas Tech. P.J. Hardwick, gone to Arkansas State. And, considering Spring semester just finished a week ago... It's not inconceivable that Coleman ends up at a lesser Arkansas school to be named later.

On the lady side, we had a great freshman player who decided to leave. She went to Butler. Don't worry, though, because Coach Petersen got a totally awesome recruit to replace her. Super great. But no, you can't meet her. She lives in Canada, or something. Yes, she TOTALLY signed a letter of intent! No, you can't know what her name is. Okay, fine! He'll tell you. But not yet. Soon. Not now, though.

We may have almost gotten a guy who Kansas thought was going to be pretty great, back when he was an 8th grader. We may not have really been very close to getting him, though. The only thing we know for sure is that he decided to move closer to his DFW home by transferring to a school 1000 miles away in Arizona. It's okay, though, because we got a white guy who will mix the JUCO all american awesomeness of Eric Tramiel with the lunch pail coach-on-the-floor gumption of (insert your favorite former white player's name here). We also got a guy with a swell nickname. "Flash". Try saying it: "FLASH!" Don't you feel better already? Good. Then you're emotionally prepared to hear that we lost out on desperately needed JUCO help to the likes of Texas State and Troy. And we've still got an open scholarship to give, even though signing period is over. If that makes you sad, try saying "Flash!" a few times to shake some endorphins loose.

UNT90 hates everything about everything. KRAM hates everyone who hates anything. And he's ABSOLUTELY DONE arguing or discussing it with anyone. He lets everyone know at least once or twice a week. A couple of new forum members with daytime IP addresses that trace back to the UNT campus think we're being way too hard on Benford, and we ought to shut up and quit criticizing him so much. Also, give more money to the program.

We finished that basketball practice facility. Despite the mass exodus of transfers in and out in the past year, we put in a standard hinged entrance, and not a revolving door.

We also have a fancy new hanging scoreboard in the Super Pit. So now, when you're at a basketball game, looking up to the heavens and cursing whatever deity you worship, asking how the hell this could possibly happen to us... You'll still be able to see whatever's happening in full, high definition color. It's pretty nifty. Seriously.

BASEBALL

Remember last year when there was rampant speculation and insider rumoring about a big announcement coming soon? Basically, same deal. Happy 2013!

OTHER SPORTS

Soccer did really good but then the NCAA tournament happened and we didn't do so good and then the season was over.

Tennis did really good but then the NCAA tournament happened and we didn't do so good and then the season was over.

Golf did really good but then the NCAA tournament happened and we didn't do so good and then the season was over.

You are obessive.

• Upvote 1

DT is bad

BB is bad

Mac had health issues

UNT90 and Kram hate each other

Tony Mitchell will be a 1st round pick

Tony Mitchell didn't give his all

Benford sucks

Our BB recruiting class is bad

We're favored to beat Idaho by 17

Abbe might be getting kicked off the team for getting arrested

Golf, womens track, and tennis are awesome

Correction...Kram doesn't even come close to hating UNT90. Fact is...Kram likes UNT90 a great deal and it would be nice if people stop trying to act as if they actually know anything at all about who I may like or not. Tasty has no clue about it and apparently neither do you. It is not correct...no where near correct. In fact patently incorrect. I do not speak for how UNT90 feels, I speak for myself, he can speak for himself if he so pleases. Others should try the same.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Correction...Kram doesn't even come close to hating UNT90. Fact is...Kram likes UNT90 a great deal and it would be nice if people stop trying to act as if they actually know anything at all about who I may like or not. Tasty has no clue about it and apparently neither do you. It is not correct...no where near correct. In fact patently incorrect. I do not speak for how UNT90 feels, I speak for myself, he can speak for himself if he so pleases. Others should try the same.

You're like an older brother.

Brothers argue.

• Upvote 1

You're like an older brother.

Brothers argue.

That's so sweet. Let's hug it out.

• Upvote 1