DL Xavier Washington 6-1, 238 4.85 Cedar Hill (offer)

Harry

OK Xavier, time to pull the trigger sir.

I wont be mad at you if you decide on the Yale offer, but as for the rest of them... c'mon man!

Reasons to ditch these other losers:

Houston: Kevin Sumlin proved he is a very good coach, and he ain't at Houston anymore. That program is about a year or two away from the tank.

Air Force: Did you see their record this season?

Nevada: Do you want your family to watch you play (even on TV, it's going to be midnight here in Texas)?

North Dakota: Do you like bowl games? Do you like not freezing? This ain't the school for you.

UTSA: Dude. No. I'm assuming you've visited... how are their facilities?

OK Xavier, time to pull the trigger sir.

I wont be mad at you if you decide on the Yale offer, but as for the rest of them... c'mon man!

Reasons to ditch these other losers:

Houston: Kevin Sumlin proved he is a very good coach, and he ain't at Houston anymore. That program is about a year or two away from the tank.

Air Force: Did you see their record this season?

Nevada: Do you want your family to watch you play (even on TV, it's going to be midnight here in Texas)?

North Dakota: Do you like bowl games? Do you like not freezing? This ain't the school for you.

UTSA: Dude. No. I'm assuming you've visited... how are their facilities?

There were some students from North Dakota state that drove down for the championship in frisco in a bar I was at last night (1100 mile drive). One of the girls said it was -18 degree with the windchill there yesterday.

Also, they said 16k made the trip from North Dakota. Huge numbers for a 1100 mile trip.

There were some students from North Dakota state that drove down for the championship in frisco in a bar I was at last night (1100 mile drive). One of the girls said it was -18 degree with the windchill there yesterday.

Also, they said 16k made the trip from North Dakota. Huge numbers for a 1100 mile trip.

Also, Xavier, Gameday made the trip to Fargo this past year, they will be coming back in... Never!

They haven't been to UNT yet, so we still got a chance!

Washington was offered by North Dakota, not North Dakota State.

Not only an FCS team, but an FCS team that isn't even the elite FCS team in their state! And their state is North Dakota, a state with the population of Arlington, Texas!

Come on, Xavier. No need to head to the frozen tundra when a perfectly good FBS team is minutes away from family home cooking.

My point was people from North Dakota said it was -18 degrees there. I know the difference between the two schools.

I didn't direct my comment at you. It was for anyone who was unsure or thought it might have been NDSU who offered him. 90 mentioned Fargo and appeared to be confused about which North Dakota school offered Xavier, but I did not direct my comment at him either. Just wanted to clear up any confusion or potential confusion.
  • Upvote 1

My point was people from North Dakota said it was -18 degrees there. I know the difference between the two schools.

Consider yourself one of 5 people in the metroplex that do.

Yes, Billy, I assumed NDS because why would ND even be an option?

And why am I abbreviating a FCS schools?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Consider yourself one of 5 people in the metroplex that do.

Yes, Billy, I assumed NDS because why would ND even be an option?

And why am I abbreviating a FCS schools?

Haha, it isn't an option. They're just a team who offered him. And yes, just clarifying for those who didn't know the difference or didn't actually see who offered him on the recruiting profiles.

Billy,

Did you see Xavier running down on Kickoff? He even made a tackle.

Against Allen? No, guess I wasn't paying close attention on kickoffs.

Edit: realized you're probably talking about the Semper Fi game. If so please give more info on X's performance. I don't get FS1 at the house I'm at right now.

Edited by BillySee58
  • Upvote 1

He was on ST coverage units, and split time at D-end. He unfortunately went against one of the better OT's on the other squad. He seemed to have a hard time getting a bull rush when he doubled. He did impress me with his 1 on 1 moves against a dang good OT. The other team seemed to chip Xavier a lot with a TE or RB headed to the flats. That was shocking to me because on the other side from him was a DE/OLB going to Georgia who was dang good. Overall, he looked a tad out of shape (granted he probably hadn't played football since the state game or done much for that matter) but He hung with some of the best in the nation. I think he will come in and be an immediate impact player on Defense. Especially if he buys into coach Wintrich and does all that is asked of him in the weight room. I really hope we land this kid.

• Upvote 1

I didn't direct my comment at you. It was for anyone who was unsure or thought it might have been NDSU who offered him. 90 mentioned Fargo and appeared to be confused about which North Dakota school offered Xavier, but I did not direct my comment at him either. Just wanted to clear up any confusion or potential confusion.

Gotcha

UT has lost their third 4-star DT in the last 24hrs. Not sure if they are a threat for X but something to watch.

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2014/01/texas-loses-third-4-star-dt-in-less-than-24-hours-longviews-zaycoven-henderson-decommits.html/

He is not a tackle and he is on record as saying that he does not want to be someone's 2nd choice.

Edited by Cooley