Felix Jones is an Eagle

greenminer

Jerry has already said this offseason they have a role for Lance as the change of pace back. He will be active on game days barring injury.

Have you ever trusted Jerry to make a smart personnel decision?

• Upvote 1

Felix will play well in the preseason, get hurt in week 2, return in week 10 or 12 and end up being servicable and overweight. Heard he couldn't pass up the idea of playing in the same town as the famed cheese steak.

Randle is the number two back for certain, Lance is number 3 C-O-P back as said above. The Cowboys signed Kendial Lawrence as an UDFA out of Mizzou and he has a similar build to Lance. Hopefully a year within the system will keep him firm at the number 3 spot because it's inevitable that Murray will get injured. Lance didn't blow anyone's minds last year, but he didn't have any glaring mistakes and played well in special teams, I think he will be the No. 3 back, for this season at least but you never know.

"While at minicamp, Lawrence, who ran a 4.33 40-yard dash, showed off his explosiveness, vision and ball catching ability, which caught the coaching staff’s attention. Although Lawrence is only 5-8 194 lbs., he held his own when it came to protecting on passing downs."

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/05/15/kendial-lawrence-may-be-the-dallas-cowboys-next-un-drafted-gem/

Randle is the number two back for certain, Lance is number 3 C-O-P back as said above. The Cowboys signed Kendial Lawrence as an UDFA out of Mizzou and he has a similar build to Lance. Hopefully a year within the system will keep him firm at the number 3 spot because it's inevitable that Murray will get injured. Lance didn't blow anyone's minds last year, but he didn't have any glaring mistakes and played well in special teams, I think he will be the No. 3 back, for this season at least but you never know.

"While at minicamp, Lawrence, who ran a 4.33 40-yard dash, showed off his explosiveness, vision and ball catching ability, which caught the coaching staff’s attention. Although Lawrence is only 5-8 194 lbs., he held his own when it came to protecting on passing downs."

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/05/15/kendial-lawrence-may-be-the-dallas-cowboys-next-un-drafted-gem/

Kendial Lawrence -- wow, I was the sideline reporter for his game against Highland Park back in his senior year at Rockwall. He put together a nice little season with Mizzou last year.

He is a "Li'l guy." Speedy as hell, though.

-- Franchise

Link?

Somebody posted it in another thread, I forget which one, but I remember reading that as well. As to this being a cow-sheep thread, I assumed the point was that this may end up being good news for Lance depending on how things play out.

I thought this was a North Texas forum, not another venue for Jerry Jones infamous " cow sheep" as Randy Galloway calls those who scramble yearly to line the coffers of the Jerry Jones regime

Considering this can affect Lance Dunbar, a former North Texas player, it doesn't seem a stretch to be here..

I think I read somewhere that Jerry likes Dunbar. That seems to be all you need to become - and remain - a Cowboy.

The Eagles will have a lot of speed, this next season, and they'll have a coach that loves to use it. Whether or not any of it remains healthy or translates to any greater success is another question entirely. But any failure certainly won't be for a lack of quickness.

http://www.bloggingt...ing-browns-next

"Dunbar is pretty impressive when you look back (on his season)," Jerry Jones said. "When he got his chances, he did real well. He was in some pretty critical situations. He's got a real receiver knack. He can find the soft spot. He gives us an alternative. He's going to have to make the contribution on special teams. It's hard not to have that third back be a special teams contributor."

There's been another quote or two on Dunbar I just don't remember where I read them.

Edited by ntmeangreen11