The Benghazi Scandal Hearings

Lol

You do realize there are hundreds of emails on this, right? Including completely authentic emails from the CUA telling the state department that this was terrorism lying before Rice went on the morning shows. Not to mention the state department had been told by people inside the embassy during the attack that it was indeed a terrorist attack and that there was no demonstration.

Yet, Pres. Obama's administration told Rice to go out and lie to the American people so he could ensure a re-election.

But keep on spouting those talking points.

Lol

You do realize there are hundreds of emails on this, right? Including completely authentic emails from the CUA telling the state department that this was terrorism lying before Rice went on the morning shows. Not to mention the state department had been told by people inside the embassy during the attack that it was indeed a terrorist attack and that there was no demonstration.

Yet, Pres. Obama's administration told Rice to go out and lie to the American people so he could ensure a re-election.

But keep on spouting those talking points.

Exactly. But the Obama administration is gonna get to the bottom of this. Like HIllary told Charles Woods, father of slain Navy Seal Tyrone Woods when she expressed her condolences to him at Andrews Airforce Base...

...."U.S. government would “make sure that the person who made that film is arrested and prosecuted.”

http://www.redstate.com/2012/10/26/hillary-clinton-to-father-of-american-murdered-in-libya-well-make-sure-that-the-person-who-made-that-film-is-arrested-and-prosecuted/

Rick

Bengazi (it's Benghazi by the way), happened under Obama's administration, 13 embassy attacks, under G.W. Bush, five of them with more deaths than the four in Benghazi. Where was you're outrage? Most Republicans (including you and KRAM, who thinks this is comedy) are hypocrites. Saying one thing and doing another. I try to let this thread die, then UNT90 says something that is a complete fabrication of his imagination, so I present FACTS to prove it incorrect.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/13-benghazis-that-occurre_b_3246847.html

Grammar rule number one: Don't criticize someone's spelling in a post and then make a more egregious spelling error in the same post. It's "your."

As for my takes on the topic at hand, I tend to lean towards the conservative side in most of my beliefs and I do truly believe that most liberals have the country's best interests in mind. However, I do feel there is just way too much evidence out there right now that makes this look like a cover-up that's falling apart at the seams. Plus, the fact that they spun one story for several weeks, got blasted for it and then did an about-face about it later on just screams of a cover-up.

That's my opinion. Take it or leave it.

-- Franchise

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...

CNN: "Dozens Of CIA Operatives Were On The Ground During Benghazi Attack"

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/01/exclusive-dozens-of-cia-operatives-on-the-ground-during-benghazi-attack/

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agencys Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.

Rick