UNT's Tony Mitchell Mock Draft Update

Harry

21. Utah Jazz (From Golden State Warriors): Tony Mitchell, SF/PF, North Texas

The combine and pre-draft workouts may not be as important to anyone in this draft as they will be to Mitchell.

An athletic forward with drool-worthy tools, the former 5-star recruit had an incredibly disappointing year with North Texas, but good workouts will remind everyone why he was projected to be lottery pick back in November.

Read more: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1627204-2013-nba-mock-draft-updated-picks-and-projectons-for-entire-first-round

Team/Organizational fit will be much more important for him than anything. I sort of think he's similar to a Bruce Irvin drafted by the Seahawks last year. If the organization is well run and has a specific role identified for him, he'll be great.

(Preferably in the Eastern Conference for us Mavs fans)

I would love for him to go to the mavs but he will have to reallllly show something in his workouts! He will climb but not sure if he makes it into the top 14..... As long as he does not go to The lakers, spurs, heat, or celtics I am good...

• Downvote 1