Lundy interviewing for DII Clayton St job

NT03

I could understand that Lundy would be interested if he hadn't been a head coach before --- but he has... hmmmm

The Titanic was a nice ship, but when it went down you had better be one of the people that got on a lifeboat. We are the Titanic.

• Upvote 3

Strange... You'd figure, what with us being on the cusp of a big, triumphant turnaround here, that he'd stick around another year (2 years tops, right?) and take over here after Benford gets a bcs offer.

Given how much better we're going to get with the new system in place, this seems like an odd choice.

This is a little bit frustrating because he was my backup plan if Benford did not pullit off this year... This is troublesome. I have no concern over lossing PJ or Clarke. This news on the other hand could change a lot of things going forward. Lundy was always working with Jordan on his shot and the main reason he got so hot this year. I really hope he stays in case this year goes down hill. Benford was able to keep the team together and I think Lundy would be the only other one who could do this going forward if Benford does not work out. (granted most p,ayers would be seniors in 2014 so it would be unwise for them to leave).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This is a little bit frustrating because he was my backup plan if Benford did not pullit off this year... This is troublesome. I have no concern over lossing PJ or Clarke. This news on the other hand could change a lot of things going forward. Lundy was always working with Jordan on his shot and the main reason he got so hot this year. I really hope he stays in case this year goes down hill. Benford was able to keep the team together and I think Lundy would be the only other one who could do this going forward if Benford does not work out. (granted most p,ayers would be seniors in 2014 so it would be unwise for them to leave).

I'm pretty stunned here: you've considered Bonfired will not succeed.