UNT Happy Hour

UNT 90 Grad

I’m hosting a happy hour on Wednesday of next week (April 10th) in the VIP Lounge at Fairview Down Under starting at 6pm and going to 8pm. This will be a great opportunity to get with fellow North Texas supporters and talk about the the Mean Green’s inaugural year in Conference USA football! They will have $3 draft beers, bottled beers, wells, and house wines available for purchase. They will also have $1 off all other drinks. We will have a drawing for door prizes, courtesy of the Mean Green Club, including some sweet (or suite?) football tickets. Fairview Down Under is located in The Village at Fairview, 352 Town Plaza, Fairview, TX 75069. This is the shopping area at the northeast corner of Stacy Road and Central Expressway. Jessica and others will be on hand to help you join or renew your Mean Green Club membership on site if you are so inclined.

l.jpg

http://fairviewdownunder.com/

I hope to see you there! Go Mean Green!!!

• Upvote 3

If you guys are ever interested to meet in Addison, I've got a restaurant there that I would love to host a Unt hh.

If ever interested pm me, and we can figure out how/when to set it up.

I'll still go to the event in Fairview but Addison is way closer for me. Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for hosting this event UNT 90 Grad. Would love to come...but, not to be boastful or anything..."cough cough"... I will be at the Master's Golf Tournament in Augusta, Georgia! Just sayin......

I'll be wearing UNT colors just to see who comes up and says, "hey UNT...I went to UNT". Happens to me all the time when I travel...even happened in Munich at Oktoberfest one year...The Mean green nation = Greatness!

Thanks so much...folks...show up if you can and have a great time...perfect time to join or renew your Mean green Club memberships as well!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for hosting this event UNT 90 Grad. Would love to come...but, not to be boastful or anything..."cough cough"... I will be at the Master's Golf Tournament in Augusta, Georgia! Just sayin......

I'll be wearing UNT colors just to see who comes up and says, "hey UNT...I went to UNT". Happens to me all the time when I travel...even happened in Munich at Oktoberfest one year...The Mean green nation = Greatness!

Thanks so much...folks...show up if you can and have a great time...perfect time to join or renew your Mean green Club memberships as well!

No shame in bragging about that! 4 day pass? Edited by Green P1

You get a pass this time. :) Enjoy yourself!!

If you guys are ever interested to meet in Addison, I've got a restaurant there that I would love to host a Unt hh.

If ever interested pm me, and we can figure out how/when to set it up.

Tell the name of your restaurant, even if in a PM, so that we can support UNT peeps. We do business lunches, and would gladly have them there as soon as we would anywhere else.

• Upvote 2

my dad will be there as well...hopefully, he will see the green!

• Upvote 1

Tell the name of your restaurant, even if in a PM, so that we can support UNT peeps. We do business lunches, and would gladly have them there as soon as we would anywhere else.

I agree...most of my friends are still in the area and quite a few live out your way, so if I let them know one of our own has a spot they should check out, a few will probably do so.

• Upvote 1

So, what about the GMG Bowl? I guess you probably have tix for the practice rounds. :)

• Upvote 1

So, what about the GMG Bowl? I guess you probably have tix for the practice rounds. :)

Oh, I'll be back in plenty of time for that...it's pretty much "good to go". Been working on it about 3-4 hours/day for the last couple of days...so, am in pretty good shape heading into it. I'll be back...in plenty of time!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let me know how to set one up in Grapevine and I will make it happen!!

Get with your Mean Green Club Rep. (Assuming you have one) and ask them if they'd work with you and the university to set it up. I'd do it, but I'm a MGC Rep. and Grapevine is out of my district. I want to be respectful and not step on any toes. That said, if you pull it off, I'll do my best to be in attendance. I'll bet you'd have a great turn out.

If you don't have a Mean Green Club Rep., reach out to Jessica with the MGC and I'm sure she'd be happy to assign one to you, whether you are a member or not.

• Upvote 1