Inoke Ngalo Euless Trinity

I got to call two of his games last season as the color man. That kid is all over the place. He would be an excellent pickup for the Mean Green.

And yes, he's Tongan. If only Coach McCarney would get me to have a word with Ngalo and Coach Lineweaver . . .

-- Stephen

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

ngalo handles himself well on and off the field! well rounded athlete and his priorities are in check. rumors have it that hes been bringing his high school sweetheart on college visits. Does this mean church bells are soon to come in the next few years for the happy couple? if she has an influence on his decision we need to get creative with recruiting. we need him here at the mean green!

• Upvote 1

Im in the pta at trinity and trust me we are better off with any other LB. Ngalo has no business playing for a D1 school, especially UNT. He isnt serious about ball all that kid does is get drunk with his buddys since his commitment. I can't wait until he falls flat on his ass and gets his offers revoked. Maybe that will be a reality check. His parents need to step up or something.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Im in the pta at trinity and trust me we are better off with any other LB. Ngalo has no business playing for a D1 school, especially UNT. He isnt serious about ball all that kid does is get drunk with his buddys since his commitment. I can't wait until he falls flat on his ass and gets his offers revoked. Maybe that will be a reality check. His parents need to step up or something.

So...because he didn't pick UNT you went from praising the kid to trashing him? Wow and you wonder why UNT has such a bad rap in the metroplex when it comes to recruiting. Keep in mind that recruits and their parents read these boards and see what guys like you post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So...because he didn't pick UNT you went from praising the kid to trashing him? Wow and you wonder why UNT has such a bad rap in the metroplex when it comes to recruiting. Keep in mind that recruits and their parents read these boards and see what guys like you post.

Do you really think someone whose only posts are on this thread is actually a UNT fan?

Well, we sure know that you care about UNT...

• 2 years later...

SMU might have bolstered its special teams, but its linebacker corps took a hit.

Inoke Ngalo is no longer a part of the team. The Euless Trinity product redshirted in his only year on campus. He was a three-star recruit with other offers from Houston, North Texas and Hawaii.

read more:  http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2015/07/smu-adds-wake-forest-transfer-loses-freshman-linebacker.html/

Edited by Harry