Go Mean Green NCAA Bracket Challange

laxtonto

How many had Miami winning this whole thing? I never gave them a 2nd thought.

I had them losing in the Final. Miami was damn impressive winning the ACC regular season and tournament titles and easily could have gotten a 1 seed doing so. Their most glaring WTF loss was Florida Gulf Coast -- and in retrospect maybe that wasn't so bad.

Louisville continues to be damn impressive.

I have picked them a lot in the past and they have never been to kind to me. The one year I go away from them and they are on fire.... Indiana's lose did me in I think... If Michigan and Duke lose I have no final 4 teams left.

• Upvote 1

welp...their goes my national champ...KU....more like PU hahaha

The only coach that does less with outstanding talent than Bill Self is Rick Barnes.

The only coach that does less with outstanding talent than Bill Self is Rick Barnes.

I actually think Self is a very good coach? Roy Williams does way less with even more talent than Self if you wanna make that comparison.

Duke looked very good tonight - especially on defense. The game vs Louiville should be great. Coach K is 11-1 in Elite 8's, so I have to think the Devils have a slight edge.

Florida moves through. FGCU was hot early, but UF bore down on defense and completely turned that game around right before halftime.

Florida just buckled down and forced FCGU change the tempo of the game. They ran them off the arc and then just collapsed in when FGCU got it in the paint. Just goes to show any coach and any set of players can go deep as long as they stay focused and pay as one.

• Upvote 1

Florida just buckled down and forced FCGU change the tempo of the game. They ran them off the arc and then just collapsed in when FGCU got it in the paint. Just goes to show any coach and any set of players can go deep as long as they stay focused and pay as one.

Your typos can be funny.

Even though mine is the lowest of anybody whose champion pick is still in it, I think I did okay for the 1st time ever taking the time to fill one out. Even though I did pick some of the surprise upsets, what hurt me was picking a couple more too far in that didn't make it very far...though if I'd picked Wichita State and FGCU instead of Creighton and Villanova to gamble on like that, I'd be freaking golden right now.

• Upvote 1

Also, before I forget...next year, let's compile a list of brackets you can do online (or heck, even in person) for free that have prizes involved. The other one that I did, I already won about $30 in free stuff and if Louisville wins I'll get about another $15 in food, and if I have the best score at my location I get another $100 (i.e., every store gives out a hundred bucks to the winner on top of the other prizes).

The only downside is, let's say Rudy's or somebody has one, then all of you still in Denton will be each other's competition...but if we find a dozen or so where the prizes areas easy to win as the one at Rock Bottom, most of us could pull off $300 or so in free stuff without spending a penny.

Sooo...late February/early March next year, we can start a thread with information about all of the free ones with prizes involved. Does this sound like a good plan to anybody else?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1