Will UNT's Tony Mitchell Declare for the NBA Draft?

Harry

Like Vito said, you don't hold a press conference to say that you are not going to do something.

Good luck, Tony Mitchell. We really enjoyed your time here and wish your sophmore year could have been better directed.

I really hope you leave with a positive experience and will return to UNT after you leave.

• Upvote 5

I just hope he doesn't hold this past season against the NT faithful and contributes to the university after he becomes successful.

I'd be so disappointed to see him hold this season against UNT...he's done a lot for the university already, but the university has also done a lot for him. UNT didn't have to take a chance on an academic nonqualifier with a shady academic past.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

TM tweet "@On_A_Mission13: I Know All My Followers Don't Want To Go Back To School...SMH I Feel The Same Way Though. But The Grind Don't Stop Man"

What do that mean?

Seems like, "My fans want me in the NBA, not in school. (shaking my head) I feel the same way, but I have to keep moving forward". Can't be sure if that would mean "the grind don't stop" in terms of sticking it out another year, or if it means keep striving for a good future in the NBA.

good question.... Interesting note is that I heard that his Face Book stuff has changed. I heard he changed his educational history to UNT and had it continuing through 2014 what ever that is worth. Probably means nothing....

With that added it may mean he wants another year under his belt before moving to the next level, but we will see. When is the NBA draft again? I forget.

Oh, was Spring Break last week? It usually includes St. Patty's Day, but sometimes that's at the end and sometimes at the beginning. Haven't really followed the schedule much for a few years, knowhatimean? Haha so it's much simpler and irrelevant...even better!

Read again carefully...he is talking about the end of spring break and that he knows his "FOLLOWERS DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL". Nothing related to his decision at all.

Such a Twitter hipster you are to be able to decipher that. Many thanks...at least I can now say i know a Twitter guy! Appreciate the translation.

+1 for you, Kid!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1