North Texas Garage Sale

All About UNT

I have it confirmed from Paul Batchelder from the AD that they are planning on hosting another Garage Sale in conjunction with the Spring Game at Apogee on the 13th of April. Keeping the fingers crossed that they throw the last 2 yrs of practice jerseys out there for sale.

They have been talking about it for a few weeks on the basketball radio broadcasts. Good times.

well hopefully they use more than just the radio broadcasts for this basketball team to promote it. No reason why you couldn't have twice the numbers of last year's event. Send out promos to every high school team in the area (or at least the top half) and let them know that they can buy gloves, cleats and all sorts of other lightly used (or unused) gear at a stupid cheap price.

My roommate's sole intent on going to the Spring Game is to buy his nephew gear for football and basketball. If we win a few hearts and minds while they are at the stadium then that is even better.

I would swear that I already posted this, but it's not here...so, I'll try again....

Also, stop by the GMG.com Bowl X silent auction while you visit the garage sale. Our table will be close by, and we 'll have some way cool UNT related items at auction as well as some golf packages and other way cool items. All proceeds to UNT's student-athlete scholarship fund.

Come on down ya'll....you can check out some of the items we have up for auction here on the football board.