New Nike Tee To Commemorate Our 100 Years

cdizzle86

Uh, I count at least 11, including both basketball SIDs and the Director of the Mean Green Club.

Duh, what was I thinking. Of course there are plenty of NT grads in the AD. Carry on!

• Upvote 1

Looks like someone needs to apply for a marketing job in the athletic department

There has been an open Ticket Promotions job over there for over 6 months simply because the only way you can submit your application is if you have previous D1 ticket sales experience, therefore knocking out any alumni that would be motivated to work for less money. So the AD would never even know if an alumni was applying for the ticket job, as it won't even let you apply for it if you answer no to that question. Never ceases to amaze me.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

Not if he has a degree from NT. I believe Matt Phillips is the only NT degree in the Athletic Department.

I don't care where their degrees are from, as long as they are hard working, committed professionals, that's fine with me.

Some of the best workers to come through here have not been UNT grads.

I don't care where their degrees are from, as long as they are hard working, committed professionals, that's fine with me.

Some of the best workers to come through here have not been UNT grads.

Agreed.

Still, I would love to see an NT grad in the promotions job. Things like going door to door at businesses to put up schedule posters wouldn't fall on alumni. 40 hours a week would be spent genuinely worrying about how many people we could get into Apogee that Saturday. The paycheck would be a secondary concern. I want somebody who "takes the job home" and isn't satisfied with "good enough". We are North Texas. Inside the box, traditional methods won't/haven't worked. We need someone who is emotionally, and not just financially, invested.

• Upvote 1