GMG Bowl X April 13, 2013 (Mark your calendar)

Harry

Hey KRAM,

I'm in this year.

T-shirt: L

Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Excellent...got you down!

And...I need lots of other things...Ha! You should never leave yourself THAT wide open...any help would be appreciated in getting donors, sponsors, auction items, other folks who want to play, etc. Anything and/or everything or nothing more is GREAT! Appreciate your support for this event. Thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All...so far we have 42 players signed up...we need a bunch more to make this work best...here is who we have playing so far...if you are "missing from this list" and would like to play, please let us know...still plenty of time. Thanks to all who have made the commitment so far:

Medpilot21

smoothfresh

THOR

NT03

meangreenacct

Texas Stranger

B. Futrell

J. Attaway

R. Morley

Rudy

MDH

L. White

K. Chapman

Harry

ArmyofDad

Rela'mpago Blanco (The Fake Lonnie Smith)

R. Archie

Marshall P.

D. Dean

C. Corley

MeanGreenTexan

YIPYKIA

Keith7

C. Smith

Emmitt01

forevereagle

Jared vaughn

M. Maggard

A. Maggard

J. Case

Rico

AstroMike

V. Davidson

G. Davidson

Dru

untcampbell

Ian

meangreendrew

UNT90

Deadman

Solis

And one returning Ref from last season...UNTFlyer

And two new refs are joining us this year...Kyle Atterberry and Will Atterberry! Welcome Atterberry's!

As you can see, this is shaping up to be a great event. Talk to your friends and neighbors and let's get these rosters filled. You really do not want to miss out! Thanks so much to all who have signed up already. Need more info? Just PM me or call me: 940-382-7871.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1

I'd like to play. I wear a large t-shirt. I might be able to get an extra player / UNT alum, too.

Excellent, Keith7, welcome aboard! Glad you are playing...and, great...bring on that other player as well. let us know and we'll get him/her signed up as well. Thanks for the support...and thanks for thinking to help with other player invites as well! Bring 'em on!

• Upvote 1

We have another player for the game and one of our former players....CHARLIE SMITH...is in the house! Welcome aboard, Charlie, glad you are part of the game this year!

Thanks for your support!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2

Wait for it...wait for it....Yes, folks...he is in the game....returning once again to try to break his streak of going down in a blaze of glory each year...is none other than.....

EMMITT01....SO, are you game enough, brave enough or silly enough (you pick) to volunteer to be on Emmitt's team this year?

All, kidding aside...very happy to see that Emmitt has decided to play again this year...in a push...if all others are down, whichever team Emmitt is on knows that they have their Tim Tebow in the house!

Thanks, Emmitt...appreciate the support.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2

While I've never had the opportunity to play in your game, I have caught it a couple of times as a spectator. I've been interested in coming down to play in it if I can make it work out that day. I see where it starts at 10am. What time do you think it will be over? I have to be at NASA-Clear Lake for an awards banquet and need to give myself time to contend with Houston traffic and grab a shower.

• Upvote 1

While I've never had the opportunity to play in your game, I have caught it a couple of times as a spectator. I've been interested in coming down to play in it if I can make it work out that day. I see where it starts at 10am. What time do you think it will be over? I have to be at NASA-Clear Lake for an awards banquet and need to give myself time to contend with Houston traffic and grab a shower.

AstroMike...we have to be concluded right after 11:00AM as the Hall of fame Tailgate event starts at 11:30AM as I recall. Some of our players and volunteers will be involved with that event as well, so we will need to be concluded prior to that. Would love to have you as a player if it would work out for you.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the infomation. Let me check and make sure I can make it work and I will get back to you. I plan on making a donation regardless of whether or not I can play.

Many thanks...would love to see you be able to play...and appreciate the support one way or the other. Very nice of you!

• Upvote 1

We have our second and third referees for the game...we have Kyle and Will Atterberry who will team up with UNTFlyer this year to provide some QUALITY refereeing!!!

Thanks to all our volunteer referees...could not do it without you!

• Upvote 1

New Player Update....JARED VAUGHN is IN THE HOUSE! Jared is returning for another year as one of our veteran players. Welcome back, Jared. Really happy to have you with us again this year!

• Upvote 1

New Player Update....JARED VAUGHN is IN THE HOUSE! Jared is returning for another year as one of our veteran players. Welcome back, Jared. Really happy to have you with us again this year!

Nice!! Welcome aboard Jared!!

FOLKS...SIGN-UP DEADLINE IS FAST APPROACHING AND WE COULD USE A FEW MORE PLAYERS!!!! We don't want to wear anyone out, right?

We could see a match-up between UNT QB's in this one. Rob Morley may square off for a play or two against Jordan Case....you really do not want to miss that.

Jordan Case will certainly be in attendance as he will be flipping the coin for our two captains at mid-field before the game. Our Captains are two of our great UNT ex-players Lance White and Rob Morley!

Let's go folks...you know you want to play...sign-up and be part of the fun at Apogee on April 13th. ladies...remember this is a co-ed game, and I know you ladies "got game".

• Upvote 1

Count me in to play this year. I just made my donation.

I wear an XL shirt. As for my bio: I'm 43 years old, 6 ft 1, and 200 pounds. I did recently play in a sandlot game on Super Bowl Sunday. While I'm not in any kind of youthful football shape anymore, I did at least just pass my flight physical and I'm in commercial astronautics training (air crew, scuba, zero g stuff, etc.) At least I'm not just sitting on the couch eating chips and watching television on a daily basis.

I'm really just excited about hanging out, having fun, and meeting some fellow Mean Green Alum. Looking forward to it.

• Upvote 1