Kevin Howard

UNTLifer

Ok, let me just warn.

I do not want any baseless speculation. I dont want anything stated without a link. Even if you have a link let remeber this is the life of a young man we all cheered for. This is going to have a very short leash. DO NOT post anything that has anyone's personal information on it.

Misdemenor charges where filed against Kevin Howard, he professes his innocence, and like everyone in America, he is innocent until proven guilty. I have met and Kevin he seemed like an intelligent young man. I think the best thing to do is to let this lay and hope Kevin future is biright and successful, whether or not he plays for us again.

I also wish the best for Kevin. I just saw a post with a link to Denton County. I hate to see this happen to anyone. Football becomes secondary at this point. For his future's sake, I hope he gets this worked out.