Western Kentucky (12/29/12)

CMJ

tumblr_lvgc4jNcxE1qarpjj.gif

My girlfriend is supposed to be getting back to Los Angeles on Saturday, so I may miss most (if not all) of the game helping her settle back in.

Still, it's a huge one -- we could really start to turn things around with a W. Or, let things spiral further with a loss.

Edited by CMJ
  • Upvote 2

This will tell us a lot about where we are headed this year. WKU is missing A LOT due to injury. If we lose this game, I doubt we go .500 in conference. Lose by double digits and I doubt we win 11 games this year.

With the shape WKU is in, this should be a double digit victory.

Courtland, that Teddy Roosevelt thing aint exactly gettin it done.

So, just for kicks, there's no way we win another game this year.

I think he's about .500 at this point.

Plus, it cracks me up. I may quit it for awhile if we get on a sustained losing streak (like the schedule seems to be setting us up for).

This will tell us a lot about where we are headed this year. WKU is missing A LOT due to injury. If we lose this game, I doubt we go .500 in conference. Lose by double digits and I doubt we win 11 games this year.

With the shape WKU is in, this should be a double digit victory.

i'm right there with you amigo.

we play the little weasel tonight that i didn't want as our coach but the state newspapers were trying to shove down our throats. every time we're in the looking for a coach bidness the louieville and lexington newspapers tell us what former kat or card we need to hire.

last year it was pelphrey (i'd have given up season tickets) from the kayutt fans and it was little dick (richard) pitino from the card fans.

dickerson is out until who knows when. crook has a broken foot. his backup kaspar has a hammy and played very little in the louieville game. tj price...our best player tried to go in the louieville game but only lasted about 2 minutes. 'high ankle sprain' is what they're calling it.

i do expect us to play hard at home. it's one of the things ray has put a premium on. of course he wants to win every game but he does not want to lose at home....ever. we'll see starting tonight.

we havent won a game since the injuries started piling up.

i read your shooting numbers in another post and i certainly don't expect to see that saturday night. people love to shoot at diddle. it's a great gym for hoops and opponents always seem to light us up no matter what they're doing when they come in here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

we play the little weasel tonight that i didn't want as our coach but the state newspapers were trying to shove down our throats. every time we're in the looking for a coach bidness the louieville and lexington newspapers tell us what former kat or card we need to hire.

last year it was pelphrey (i'd have given up season tickets) from the kayutt fans and it was little dick (richard) pitino from the card fans.

dickerson is out until who knows when. crook has a broken foot. his backup kaspar has a hammy and played very little in the louieville game. tj price...our best player tried to go in the louieville game but only lasted about 2 minutes. 'high ankle sprain' is what they're calling it.

i do expect us to play hard at home. it's one of the things ray has put a premium on. of course he wants to win every game but he does not want to lose at home....ever. we'll see starting tonight.

i read your shooting numbers in another post and i certainly don't expect to see that saturday night. people love to shoot at diddle. it's a great gym for hoops and opponents always seem to light us up no matter what they're doing when they come in here.

Well, unless you guys are giving up uncontested layups all night, I doubt we shoot anywhere near 40%. Y'all will pack it in with a 2-3 and we can't hit a 10 foot jumper. Literally. No hyperbole here.

This will be very telling for our season. Do me a favor. Watch our bench during the game. Let me know what you think.

Believe me, if any of our players start to light you up they'll be promptly subbed out. I'm told that helps them to "mature". We may lose to you by 25...but 10 years from now our players will be better husbands and fathers for it.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

tumblr_lvgc4jNcxE1qarpjj.gif

My girlfriend is supposed to be getting back to Los Angeles on Saturday, so I may miss most (if not all) of the game helping her settle back in.

Still, it's a huge one -- we could really start to turn things around with a W. Or, let things spiral further with a loss.

I wouldn't say you'd be "missing" it.