Putting this in terms I relate to

emmitt01

And I know you are a dick and like to stalk people on GMG. I understand that part of his worldview. You should stop, but you aren't smart enough to realize how you are embarrassing yourself.

Sticks and bones.....

Edited by Green Dog
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This has happened here for as long as I have been reading this board. Instead of addressing the real problem of poor coaching, bad attitude's, etc. People would rather nit pick someones opinion, wording, or spelling. Might be why our athletic dept has never made major steps forward.

Good point. I heard it was the quality of discussion and raising the "tough questions" on Spitblood that turned TCU around, not better leadership or coaches.

• Upvote 1

Good point. I heard it was the quality of discussion and raising the "tough questions" on Spitblood that turned TCU around, not better leadership or coaches.

Not the discussion, the sticking of the head in the sand and trying to convince everybody that everything is just fine and dandy at good ole North Texas State.

Not the discussion, the sticking of the head in the sand and trying to convince everybody that everything is just fine and dandy at good ole North Texas State.

Oh yeah...well, completely agreeing with you is no fun.

Boys,it's Christmas, and no one has died because our mens basketball team was perhaps overated and maybe undercoached. I would not have used a comparison between Sandy Hook and our mens team,but I'm sure no harm was intended. The bottom line is that we expected sirlon for dinner and got chicken fried steak. While I would not have hired a coach without a successful head coaching background, Bedford is not the one who can't hit an outside shot nor has an attitude problem[Tony Mitchell]. We are just not a very good team. The UNT/Southeastern La. game was the worst college basketball. game this 70 year old geezer has ever seen bar non. I went to pre-NIT tourney at K.State, and in our loss to Alabama-Huntsville our opponent did what everyone else has done;pack in in on Tony because we have no one who can hit from the outside on a consistant basis. Mitchell had 10 points and 5 fouls in that game,which pretty much mirrors his season YTD.[ By the by,UAH had about 10 times the number of fans than we did]At any rate,the conference race begins in January, so lets hope for a fresh start in 2013 for our team and our nation. Best to you and yours over the holidays,Ward White.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Boys,it's Christmas, and no one has died because our mens basketball team was perhaps overated and maybe undercoached. I would not have used a comparison between Sandy Hook and our mens team,but I'm sure no harm was intended. The bottom line is that we expected sirlon for dinner and got chicken fried steak. While I would not have hired a coach without a successful head coaching background, Bedford is not the one who can't hit an outside shot nor has an attitude problem[Tony Mitchell]. We are just not a very good team. The UNT/Southeastern La. game was the worst college basketball. game this 70 year old geezer has ever seen bar non. I went to pre-NIT tourney at K.State, and in our loss to Alabama-Huntsville our opponent did what everyone else has done;pack in in on Tony because we have no one who can hit from the outside on a consistant basis. Mitchell had 10 points and 5 fouls in that game,which pretty much mirrors his season YTD.[ By the by,UAH had about 10 times the number of fans than we did]At any rate,the conference race begins in January, so lets hope for a fresh start in 2013 for our team and our nation. Best to you and yours over the holidays,Ward White.
In case no one told you, your shorts were a topic of conversation for George and hank at the selu game.

And, I saw the refs had noticed them as well. Now if only they could give up their black and white zebra stripes and get some like yours, maybe we can squeak out a couple more wins.

Merry Xmas to you too.