Twitter...hmmmm

UNTLifer

It's of little use to speculate, but if you look at his whole profile (first time in my life I've looked at a twitter profile), and piece things together in context, it looks like he's ready to move on from the entire college experience. He looks really ready to get that degree and get out. Who among us didn't feel the same?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My message to any and all 18-22 year olds: when you are older, you will look back at some of the things you said and did when you were a young adult and not be proud. Why in the hell would you want a permanent record of your stupid, young @sd out there for all to see?

My message to any and all 18-22 year olds: when you are older, you will look back at some of the things you said and did when you were a young adult and not be proud. Why in the hell would you want a permanent record of your stupid, young @sd out there for all to see?

But how will the world know how awesome our 18-22yr old life was without drunken facebook posts and error filled tweets? What will we be without artificially vintage Instagram photos? Who will know where I am/was without foursquare? Who will know what I drank without Untappd (a great app by the way)?

• Upvote 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="kalebschumann" data-cid="696396" data-time="1355858856"><p>

But how will the world know how awesome our 18-22yr old life was without drunken facebook posts and error filled tweets? What will we be without artificially vintage Instagram photos? Who will know where I am/was without foursquare? Who will know what I drank without Untappd (a great app by the way)?</p></blockquote>

I don't understand half the words coming out of your mouth.

Just remember that when you go to get a real job, your Internet history is out there for all to view. It may cost you.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Christopher Walker" data-cid="696398" data-time="1355859410"><p>

I don't see how any of what Roger said in this two-tweet exchange that will "cost" him anything.</p></blockquote>

I wasn't talking about him, but since you bring it up...

He obviously felt the need to clarify what he meant.

Someone obviously felt it was relevant enough to post on here.

Here is a novel idea; keep your thoughts to yourselves. Most people could give a crap anyway, and the ones that do will probably misinterpret what you mean, anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="UNTLifer" data-cid="696322" data-time="1355843833"><p><br />

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'><p><br /><br />

<a href='<a href='https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=BigRog_32'>https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=BigRog_32</a>'>BigRog_32</a> It just doesn't excite me nomo. I'm ready for another step in life.</p></blockquote></p></blockquote><br />

<br />

Really weird that a 50 year old man (give or take) would be following any college kid's twitter page, much less posting it like It is from Tony Romo. Wonder if you happen to be following a couple of cheerleaders or dancers to?

Edited by Green Dog
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Really weird that a 50 year old man (give or take) would be following any college kid's twitter page, much less posting it like It is from Tony Romo. Wonder if you happen to be following a couple of cheerleaders or dancers to?

#untsextape?

• Upvote 5