Brock Berglund

Harry

FroggyStyle probably lives with his Mom at home and curls up with his Justin Bieber posters and dolls for "fun". Thus the need to work so hard for attention.
Why don't more unt fans rally behind their sports programs like this? Let's defend our teams regardless, protect them, support them, and if need be pick there asses up.
  • Upvote 1

The thing about coach Mac's recruiting is that it seems he is going after the guys he wants, they just happen to not have very many other offers. I don't know how often situations like you referenced happen to him though, where players decline his official visit offers. As for Brady, I read that he played more defense his freshman year on the freshman team behind some dude who quit for the basketball team the next year.
I know y'all are not big on special teams but look at our punter. Will atterberry ad one d1 program offer him full ride and another a gray shirt. The gray shirt was Texas A & M. But yet he choose UNT. Blake Macek also will be punting for unt next year and is going to probably take off where atterberry left off. Macek is a walk on who probably will be given a scholarship in the spring. Coach Mac is doing something right here. Finding needles in a hay stack.

Well he is in a frat and has a gf one one of our sports teams. I would say he has settled down nicely.

Why are athletes allowed in frats? I have always hated the fact that they are allowed to be a part of something so non-productive and distracting. Yes, I believe most people in frats are just there to party and not give back to the community (as they are supposed to).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Why are athletes allowed in frats? I have always hated the fact that they are allowed to be a part of something so non-productive and distracting. Yes, I believe most people in frats are just there to party and not give back to the community (as they are supposed to).

If you look at all the major donors, most of them were in a fraternity..

• Upvote 3

31804241.jpg

Put some black horn rimmed glasses on this kid and he looks like the typical TCU student from the 60's and 70's. Heard the strong rumor that TCU was the main inspiration for all those nerd movies, too, which is easy to believe. "The Campus of Cool" TCU would have never made its Top 100 annual list---and still hasn't to this day.

The 70's? You know' another one of those decades like the 50's and 60's when TCU was smart enough "NOT" to put North Texas on their football schedules? :) (TCU wanted no part of the Mean Green padding the UNT/TCU all time football series with "W's" in that 30 year span).

Ever notice the trend of when TCU would play North Texas and then when they would back off of playing the "way too Mean Green for us to put them on our football schedule now?" Well, uh, I have.

Below: Poindexter of the Nerds--a TCU honors graduate from the TCU Department of Rhythm Band----------AND THIS TCU DUDE CAN DANCE, TOO!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I always saw the football team itself a frat of its own.

Cheers for the mods who took away most of that guys posting privileges here so we don't have to sift through that crap anymore.

Same for Cougar Queen. Good riddance.

Now, if they could just limit Checkfacts, oh, I mean GLTG, to 2 paragraphs per post (no more than 50 words per paragraph), all GMG Christmas wishes would be granted. Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 3