All I want for Christmas is a...

BIG DAWG

...real deal pass rusher!

I want someone we can count on for 10+ sacks a season. We only have 17 for the whole defense this season, high man at 5.

I would say QB, but I think we have one on the roster in Burgland. I know he hasn't done anything yet, but here is to hoping because DT ain't it.

What do you fill in the blank with???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I THINK we have the qb. Maybe HOPE is the right word. Weapons should be good as long as oline doesn't take a step backwards(dangerous assumption).

I just want a front 7 that can beat the piss out of anybody. So, give me 2 boogers and 2 Demarcus wares to go with the current crop(I know, not a small wish list).

Amazing how good a secondary can be with the qb on his back if he attempts more than a 3 step drop.

• Upvote 1

I THINK we have the qb. Maybe HOPE is the right word. Weapons should be good as long as oline doesn't take a step backwards(dangerous assumption).

I just want a front 7 that can beat the piss out of anybody. So, give me 2 boogers and 2 Demarcus wares to go with the current crop(I know, not a small wish list).

Amazing how good a secondary can be with the qb on his back if he attempts more than a 3 step drop.

you may be right, but we will need more than one if this season in college football teaches anything
  • Upvote 1

...real deal pass rusher!

I want someone we can count on for 10+ sacks a season. We only have 17 for the whole defense this season, high man at 5.

I would say QB, but I think we have one on the roster in Burgland. I know he hasn't done anything yet, but here is to hoping because DT ain't it.

What do you fill in the blank with???

I'll take the second coming of Cedric Hardman. In his senior year at North Texas (1969), he recorded 38 sacks.

• Upvote 2

I'm sticking with Jovon Wilson, the guy I made a thread for. Still don't know if we are actually in on him but he was a teammate of Berglund's at Scottsdale so maybe Brock can recruit him.

Check out these highlights. He has the potential to be a real field-stretcher at tight end, and has the size to impact the run game.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1389133/highlights/10962373

Note: His name gets spelled different online (javon) sometimes.

• Upvote 1