Fight song

Eagle96

It's not about agreeing with opinions. It's about showing an astonishingly low ability to throw your opinion out in a non-demeaning manner, something nobody on here really can do. It's a message board, nobody changes their opinion...people can't even argue effectively on here without talking down to people. Kind of pathetic, really

Not to mention any one who has "grown up" would use the word butthurt. You're the same age as my parents and spend your days spewing negativity, bitching and using the word "butthurt".

So now your butthurt about me using butthurt?

I can't believe you would talk down to me because I used the word butthurt.

Here is a secret. This is the Internet. If you get upset about anything on here, perhaps you should step away and re-evaluate.

Who said butthurt was "cool kids' language"? If you choose to use language found on Reddit, populated by high schoolers then that's your prerogative, subject to mockery.

If you ever notice, rarely do I ever start any insult slinging. Maybe abrasive and blunt, but never do I start a discussion in a derogatory manner. People talk crap on the Internet all the time, keyboard warriors because they are fairly anonymous. This entire argument with me was because people can't have a peaceful discussion without making snide comments then getting "butthurt" when called out on snide tongue in cheek comments they'd likely not make to someone's face. Maybe I don't get the antisocial aspect of the Internet well enough to coexist peacefully on it.

So, you compare me to a high Schooler and in the very next paragraph talk about how you never sling insults.

Lol.

Sorry, let me put this in language you better understand: Don't get so mother F'n butthurt, it's the Internet.

So now your butthurt about me using butthurt?

I can't believe you would talk down to me because I used the word butthurt.

Here is a secret. This is the Internet. If you get upset about anything on here, perhaps you should step away and re-evaluate.

So the fact that the Internet has made reasonable discourse completely impossible is just something to deal with?

You started insulting first, like I said in the paragraph...I'll gladly go for it, after someone else starts it.

"Lol"

• Downvote 1

So the fact that the Internet has made reasonable discourse completely impossible is just something to deal with?

You started insulting first, like I said in the paragraph...I'll gladly go for it, after someone else starts it.

"Lol"

So now it's gone from "I don't insult" to "I don't insult first?"

Just a thought, but maybe you should try and realize that sometimes, people may just be yanking your chain.

So now it's gone from "I don't insult" to "I don't insult first?"

Just a thought, but maybe you should try and realize that sometimes, people may just be yanking your chain.

"Rarely do I ever start any insult slinging"

Maybe it wasn't worded well enough for you, but it makes sense to me that by saying I don't "start" any insult slinging means that I don't instigate any insult slinging first. Once I'm insulted, it's fair game.

Edited by meangreener

Can't we all just get along? Just water under the bridge? Bygones be bygones? I'm tired of being on the defensive, tired of looking like a jerk and just am ready for football season to begin so the fighting and complaining from all sides--including me--goes away and becomes complaining about poor football performance.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1