UNT

Coach Bill Lewis

With UNT Joining CUSA Would it be a good time to re brand ?

I like this helmet look.. What due you CUSA Fans think ?

north-tex-cncpt.gif

View the full article

Our golf team uses the claw with "Mean Green "in the Middle. Rick V. Will never use UNT. His feeling, and I tend to agree, is that we are known as NORTH TEXAS, or NORTH TEXAS STATE by some announcers. He doesn't want us thrown in with the likes of UAB,UCF, etc. who are known only to their fans, Having said that, I love the claw, paid $75.00 to embroidery shop to copy golf team's logo, and had it put on in some of my caps and shirts.

We should use the NT star on the helmet. And while we are at it, we should put it on the battle flag to replace the single star (for the purist, there will still be a single star on the flag).

The NT star is simple, reflective of how most alumni/students refer to the school..........and it's bold.

Edited by SilverEagle

We have a perfectly nice eagle logo. I don't see why can't have a helmet with just our logo on it. Sure we can always have alternative helmets/uniforms as that is what athletics and college athletics is coming too but our main and most identifiable helmets should be ones with just our eagle logo on it. I've said this before but I am really not keen with always have "North Texas" written on the helmets.