Sorry if old news...

10Eagle10

but I didn't see it on the forums already:

Opened up my Sports Illustrated today to find Tony Mitchell on a page to himself in the College BBall preview issue. They had a three page set of individuals who are studs at small schools...the young man from Illinois State, fella from South Dakota State and Mr Mitchell

• Upvote 2

but I didn't see it on the forums already:

Opened up my Sports Illustrated today to find Tony Mitchell on a page to himself in the College BBall preview issue. They had a three page set of individuals who are studs at small schools...the young man from Illinois State, fella from South Dakota State and Mr Mitchell

And here I thought you only bought it for the articles.

• Upvote 2

Is this the issue with Cody Zeller on the cover? I was in an office that had this in their waiting area today and flipped through very quickly while waiting. I missed that section, but I noticed they ranked all D1 schools and they had UNT somewhere in the 90's. I was a little taken back as I thought people on here were saying we were on the outskirts of being in the top 25. Guess it really doesn't matter, preseason rankings mean squat. We will jump a whole lot of those teams with a win tomorrow night!